Chapter 71: Another Business!

Start from the beginning

He looked at Zhang Qingzhu, who was eating very happi, or his family's small bamboo was good, and his heart and eyes were simple without him bothering, so that life would be better. If this matter had changed the character of Zhang Qige and wanted to enter this restaurant, there would be no door.

Liang Han asked for two pounds of marinated beef again, and then took the wrapped meat to the counter to pay the bill. In order to prevent Zhang Qingzhu from seeing how much the meal had spent, Liang Han took a piece of silver and came out to pay the bill.

The treasurer took the silver and verified it, "Looking for money, do you want to break the silver or copper coin?" 

"Copper coins." Usually flowers are convenient.

Zhang Qingzhu really stared and wanted to see how much money had been spent, but he had never seen the silver, so he didn't know how much it was to take out such a piece. I saw that I had recovered a lot of copper coins.

Out of the restaurant, Zhang Qingzhu asked him the price again: "How much is it?" 

"It didn't cost too much." Liang Han handed him the marinated beef, "How happy we are eating, don't ask about the money." "Asking must be very congested.

In fact, a total of more than 1,100 yuan was spent, which was not much in Liang Han's view. The main thing is that three pounds of marinated beef is more expensive, and the other few are common dishes.

Listening to Liang Han say this, he knew that it was definitely not cheap. Think about if you know how much it spent, you may argue with Liang Han, too disappointed, it is better not to ask.

When Zhang Qingzhu returned home, Liang Han gave him a portion of marinated beef, and then he took half a kilogram of beef to see Uncle Liang.

His house should be repaired, and he hopes that Uncle Liang can help him ask the villagers to help. Moreover, he wants to go out to sell vegetables, is not at home for two or three days, and needs Uncle Liang's help to take care of the family and send Xiao Shi to school.

As for his excuse to go out, he heard a money-making news and wanted to see if it was true or not.

Liang Han went to Uncle Liang's house and after telling the story, Uncle Liang happily agreed.

Uncle Liang has sold bean sprouts and understands that it is a good thing to go out and open his eyes. If you are clever, you may be able to see what doorway you can make a lot of money. Of course, Uncle Liang was able to agree to Liang Han's going out so happily, because of Liang Han's last successful action.

Uncle Liang thought that Liang Han had made a lot of money in a few days last time through the way of buying and reselling, and felt that some of the news of making money was really useful.

"Rest assured, I will do it for you to repair the house and send small stones." Uncle Liang told him, "You should also pay attention to safety on the road." 

"Don't worry, I'm going to Pingding City, it's just over two days away." Pingding City is the county seat where Zhang Sange's future daughter-in-law is located. Liang Han is ready to exchange some of the dishes in the space for some money, mainly to inquire about some information, information about vermicelli.

As a modern person, Liang Han has a lot of ideas in his mind that can make money. But he has no power and no power, and he really does not dare to do too much money, in case he is favored by people with more ruthless means, in this era of royal power, the end will be very miserable.

The so-called not afraid of ten thousand is afraid of just in case, he is very satisfied with his current life, his daughter-in-law is also going to marry, and he still wants to live a long life. In order to earn money and lose his life, he did not want to take any risks. Therefore, a business that can make money and is not too eye-catching is the best choice.