Chapter 70: There is a shop for sale!

Comenzar desde el principio

Zhang Qingzhu took the money and carefully put it away: "Good." Seeing that his second brother and Lin Xi had gone out together, he whispered, "Seventh brother, I heard my father and mother talk about the house yesterday." Do you want to build a new house for your second brother? What is the attitude of the second brother and Lin Xi's brother?

Zhang Qingfu also carefully replied to him: "In fact, if the second brother wants to be with Brother Lin Xi, his father will not object." However, Brother Lin Xi had never thought of who he was, and his father was worried that if Brother Lin Xi was the son of a rich family, he would even marry and have children. Then what will our second brother do?

Zhang Qingzhu was a little worried: "But it is not a way to worry so much." Memory does not mean that it is remembered when it is remembered, is it just dragging on all the time? What if he couldn't remember it for the rest of his life?

Zhang Qingfu didn't have a good idea: "If he can't think of it all the time, it's okay, he can also live with his second brother with peace of mind." But if you think about it halfway, if you are a man, can he stay at home with peace of mind? At that time, he may not be willing to be a daughter-in-law for the second brother.

Zhang Qingzhu frowned at the bun face: "This matter is really sad."

Zhang Qingfu smiled and said, "Okay, don't worry." It also depends on the meaning of the two of them, if they are willing to be together, their father will give them a marriage. Always worried that this worry and that can not solve the problem, if he is not happy to be with the second brother in the future, he can only say that the two people have no relationship.

Zhang Qingzhu felt very reasonable: "Yes, you can't delay things because you are always worried." The second brother is not small.

When Zhang Qingzhu arrived at Liang Han's house, Liang Han was feeding the pigs. When he chatted with Liang Han, he talked about the second brother and Lin Xi, "What do you think of this?"

"If Lin Xi has not recovered his memory, there will definitely be hidden dangers for your second brother to marry him hastily." After all, not all men can accept being a daughter-in-law to others. This is still secondary, if the other party really has married and had children, it will be more troublesome, "but if it is because of worry, it is not good to drag on." If Lin Xi really has an interest in your second brother, but your second brother has been not related to him because of concerns, it will hurt his heart to some extent.

Zhang Qingzhu agreed with Liang Han's statement: "I feel the same way." I was afraid that Brother Lin Xi would hurt his heart, and if he didn't live in my house, then my second brother would be miserable.

"In fact, as long as your second brother is not afraid of being hurt in this matter, it is no problem to become a parent." Even if Lin Xi recovers his memory in the future, he is not willing to be with your second brother, or because he has no choice but to be with your second brother, he has also had it. Liang Han poured all the pig food in the bucket into the food trough, "I think that even if it is lost later, it is better than never having it." It would be a shame if we weren't together now because of all sorts of concerns.

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it, it was very sad not to be together for half a road, but if they all liked each other and had the opportunity to be together because they had concerns, they were even more regrettable: "When I secretly asked the second brother what he thought."

Liang Han said, "Okay, if you promote them, it will be a good thing." Don't you always say that Lin Xi people are good, and you will certainly be happy to let him be your brother.

Zhang Qingzhu: "Brother Lin Xi is really good, he has a good personality and is smart, I can't compare to him." In fact, I used to want my brother to marry a girl and have children, but I looked at my second brother and Lin Xi's brother together, and my second brother looked very happy. It felt so different that I didn't know how to describe it.