Chapter 69: Spring: Yuqian Steamed Vegetables!

Start from the beginning

But if it continues, because both Koufen Tian and Yongye Tian can be bought and sold, it is easy to cause a large number of land annexations to be in the hands of powerful people. At that time, it may face a situation of no land to divide.

Liang Han didn't care much about such a major state affair, and this was a problem that he didn't care about in the slightest. He took Zhang Qingzhu to a large area of connected forest and saw that there were many children picking elm money in the forest.

The older children quickly climbed to the tree to collect elm money, and the children below held their heads high and shouted for them to throw a few branches down first. Yu Qian can be eaten raw, so Xiao Shi saw that some children had already picked Yu Qian and ate it, so he ran to his acquaintance to ask for some taste.

Since spring came, these children have also had jobs. Dig wild vegetables and pick elm leaves, and they will follow suit. Wheat's most recent task was to feed the pigs with elm leaves, and today he has to pick a lot of elm money to go back.

The wheat took the peanuts that the little stone had given him, and then said, "I have a lot of work to do today, I have to get two large baskets of elm money to go home, and in the afternoon I have to go digging wild vegetables." My mother said that she would steam Yuqian nest head today and make Yuqian steamed dishes for breakfast tomorrow. Your family will do it too. When I first started eating, it was delicious. But if you eat too much, you will get tired, and my family will eat for many days in a row, but this will save some food. The wheat looked at the elm money in his forest, and then said to Xiao Shi: "The Liang Han family also has a lot of elm trees, and the elm money is grain, you have to look at the point, don't let others pick your house casually." 

"Grain?" Xiao Shi naturally had eaten elm money, but he didn't expect to have to look at the elm tree, "Do you have to watch?" Isn't there one for everyone? Who else would steal this? "Yes, it's better to stare at the point."

Xiao Shi mentioned this matter to Liang Han when he returned to Liang Han with Yu Qian: "Uncle Liang, you can rest assured, I will help you see Lin Zi, and absolutely will not let others pick Yu money."

Liang Han laughed: "Our family is not short of grain, and there is no need to watch."

Zhang Qingzhu praised him: "Xiao Shi knows to protect his own things, this is good." Coming

to the front of his own forest, Liang Han looked at such a large piece of land, and there were really many trees planted. When he saw the elm tree, he pointed to the one that grew very well and said, "Pick that tree, the elm is particularly rich."

Zhang Qingzhu looked at a lot of small elm saplings near the elm forest, which grew out of the elm money that fell last year: "You go up to the tree to pick, I have uprooted the small elm saplings near here." "Can be used to feed pigs.

Xiao Shi carried the basket and followed Liang Han: "Uncle Liang, you can climb trees, right?" "Yes." I haven't climbed in a long time. Liang Han looked up at the tree, rubbed his hands, and began to climb up.

Xiao Shi watched from the side, and he also wanted to climb to the tree, so he found a tree next to him that was not so thick, and climbed up like Liang Han. But I didn't climb much before I got bald.

Zhang Qingzhu on the side saw that he had tried several times without success, "Be careful of falling." You're still young, so I'll study in two years. The clothes were almost torn. After trying several times without success, the little stone's hands were grinded and a little painful. Hearing Zhang Qingzhu say this, Xiao Shi stopped learning: "Well, I'll learn it when I'm older."

Liang Han climbed to the tree, carefully sat down on the branch, reached out and began to fold the elm branch, and threw it down: "Forgot that the sickle is coming, it is too much trouble to fold so much."