License Exam Pt2

"Damn it I can't see!" One student yelled.

"Where did he go?!" Another one questioned. until he was met with a small ghost identical to buu.

The girl was paralyzed in fear she didn't even notice this thing in front of her. She slowly shook her head no, trying to get out of this predicament.

The ghost shook its head yes. She shook her head no slightly faster. And the ghost did the opposite even quicker.

"hug," it said and for a moment nothing happened.

"Y-you know it's actually kinda cut-" famous last words.

BOOM!

The girl fell unconscious on the ground leaving the others stunned.

Buu snickered and spat out multiple ghosts while kicking the balls around.

"Buu like you let's play some more!" his face widened not that of malicious intent but just having fun.

"H-how can think this is a game this is to prove whether you can be a hero or not and you're just treating it like a joke! he yelled. "Why is it that people with strong quir-

Buu began to tune his speech out, but one of the ghosts couldn't take it anymore so it just decided it to end it all by giving him a nice hug.

BOOM!

"Ok that's enough out you guys leave him to us." a voice said.

"Long time no see Buu." 

Buu recognized that voice his gleeful expression soon turned to rage he clenched his fist and so did the ghost that stood next to him after a somewhat of similar mind to the original.

"Y-you!" One ghost yelled.

"How dare you show your face to buu." Another ghost questioned.

"And here I thought you couldn't get any weirder then again it is you we are talking about. So did you actually read a vocabulary book after all these years or do you just go?

These three Hunter, Conroy, and Finn bullies from when buu was but a boy, the trio that got his friend killed

 Hunter then squatted to buus height and crossed his eyes. "BUU wants candy, buu like doggie, buu freeman."  

"Ok, let's get back on top- What the hell?"

Majin buu has gotten bored of their constant chatting and decided to read unit they were ready to fight.

"He really hasn't changed?"  Conroy thought to himself.

Hunter clenched his fist."On your feet Majin buu!" 

Buu looked back up at the three. "Why should I?"

"Enough of this." Hunter charged at the Majin and began kickboxing, each punch was dodged and parried by buu until Hunter did something buu could have dodged if it weren't for Conroy and his psychic abilities.