Final exams

Buu Pov 

After a great few days with fat gum it was time to return to hel- I mean school (not gonna lie  I would most likely take U.A over normal school any day.) anyway on Monday everyone began talking about their adventures during the week we then I had a race later that day and long story short buu clapped in the race it wasn't even a challenge. after that Mineta wanted to be a peeping tom and he got was coming to him 

Timeskip a few months later everything was ok it was nearly the end of the semester and we have a MAJOR BIG IMPORTANT TEST or final exams next week but first, we had to take a midterm exam.

3rd Pov

Denki and Mina:" I BARELY TOOK NOTES THIS SEMESTER."

Mina began to laugh as Denki was not proud of his score on the midterm he was second from being last and I am pretty sure we all know you 

Denki: "With the sports festival and internship I didn't have time to read the textbook!"

Tokoyami: "it's true with didn't have much free time..."

Denki: "What about you y/n how did you do?"

you sat on your desk folding your hands looking down in shame waiting for the day to be over with so you can forget it 

buu:" Buu failed only one question I know I got right was right I disappoint myself."

Mina: "don't sweat it buu I believe you will pass the written exam."

Sato:" We barely learned anything when we took our midterms so they didn't seem all that hard but I'm kinda worried they won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us."

Mineta:" Someone ranked in the top ten I'm not that worried.

MINA & DENKI: "YOU GOT 9th!"

Mina:" I thought you were one of us!"

Denki: "Don't you creeps like you are likable if they are stupid who is gonna like you now?"

Mineta: "Everybody will I can feel it."

Midoriya: "We still got time to study that way we can all go to the training camp together ."

Buu: "I got a studying problem I get distracted easily and usually tune everything out."

Todoroki:" That explains why you got a low score on your midterms."

Buu: "Ok that is just not nice."

Todoroki: "the truth isn't supposed to be."

Momo: "Don't worry guys if you want I can catch you up with the important stuff."

Momo was giving the offer of a lifetime and everyone gladly accepted needed help with a topic they were struggling with she is going to have a challenge helping you 90% of the time you're usually asleep during class.

Timeskip

Thanks to izuku news it was just robots we had to deal with for the practical exams you can finally use one of your many talents,  destroying things.

Denki: "This won't be a challenge if its just robots

Mina: "Such Great news!"

Y/n: "ITS A MIRACLE!"