The Tournament (Remake)

3rd Person Pov

Lunch was over and you went crazy you went to every sweet stand you can find and attempted to raid everything and nearly succeed but was stopped because Mina was stopping you from eating any more. but what really confused y/n was that his sister was wearing cheerleading clothes.

Y/n: "Mina what are you doing?" you looked confused unaware of what's going on, to be honest, you don't pay attention to anything that doesn't interest you

Mina: " I don't want to talk about it wait y/n Mineta and Denki said that chocolate is the worse candy to be ever invented"

Y/N: "What..." You gritted your teeth looking at Denki and Mineta." Excuse me for a minute" you walked toward The two pest who is going to get the beating of a lifetime

Denki:" Hey Mineta don't you ever get that feeling that someone coming toward you and you want to start running but your too scared to move"

Mineta:" Sometimes why" Denki Pointed to a furious y/n with faint steam coming out of his holes " oh... RUNAWAY, RUN AWAY," Denki and Mineta began running for their lives as you chased after them.

Jiro:" YEAH Y/N TEACH THEM A LESSON"

They couldn't escape you it didn't end well for those to either. we had side games before the next match but Tail man wanted to withdraw. Something about not remembering much from the last much and they don't deserve to progress. So Iron guy and plant girl were able to go to the next match.

Midnight then revealed the bracket

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso

Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero 

Buu Ashido vs  Denki Kaminari 

Buu: "Hope your ready for another smackdown "

Denki laughs nervously stepping back from the 8ft Majin

Kirishima vs Tetsutesu

Kirishima and Tetsutesu:"SERIOUSLY WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING."

Uraraka vs Bakugo

Bakugo: "Who is that?"

Uraraka gasped in disbelief

Iida vs Hatsume

Timeskip

Cementoss used his quirk to create the arena the matches, the first match progressed with Midoriya winning the first round, the next match was Sero vs Todoroki who effortlessly trapped him in ice, as more matches continue it was finally Buus turn.

Mina: "Good luck Buu!"

Buu:" Denki will need more but thank you."

Buu walked down to the arena with a devious smile Denki walks on to the arena as well for some reason he is smiling?  he must have some top tier plan. No mater.