Rebirth

???

3rd Pov

Y/n:" Huh nngh neh..." you got and up look around to see that you were in some sort of black abyss. Suddenly from the distance, the dog you knew from when you were younger came running out. at first, you were confused but then you were happy and opened your arms to hug your friend but he then went through you as if you were a ghost." eh?" you questioned as you turned around to see the dog dead will the car drove off. "Shaaaaah!" you cried as you flew toward the car only for it to outrun you and disappear into the darkness. 

???:" After all these years you're still too slow arent you?"

you turn around and snarled at the shadowy figure, the smog cleared to reveal Hunter,(bully 1).

Hunter: "for such an amazing quirk it was given to you of all people...such a shame it couldn't have gone to someone else that has an IQ above 30 wouldn't you agree?" he said with a smug look

Y/n: "SHA!" you yelled as you opened your palm firing a ki blast while he just stood there smiling as it struck him directly in the chest but he merely yawned unscaved.

Hunter:" How disappointing and here I thought you were better than that right boys ?" his friends appeared Conroy (Bully 2) and Finn (Bully 3). 

Conroy:" It been what? 10 years and you're still incapable of saying a word jeez." he looked at you in disappoint

Finn: "What would you expect from a mindless idiot." he chuckled.

???: " Don't forget a total psycho especially when he doesn't get his way... like a child." a voice said from the darkness.

Y/n: "Yaaaa!" you opened your mouth firing another ki blast at the figure which turned out to be C/n.

Cell:" You know boo-boo, I know life is multiple choice and you clearly choose homicide every time, but don't you think you're outmatched. It was clear who was going to win back in the tournament but you just don't want to admit that you were going to lose." he said crossing his arms

Y/n: "RAAAAAHHHH!" you roared as you began firing rapidly at the people you despise the most.

Cell:" For someone who thinks so high and mighty of themselves you usually lose a fight." he said as he smiled.

Conroy: "Didn't he beat all three of us?" he asked.

Hunter:" well... Ummm... we weren't ready to fight Yeah," he said in denial" plus he was going ape shi-." he couldn't finish his sentence as he was sucker-punched into the shadows there was silence until he appeared behind the Majin. "That hurt... a little." he leaned on his tail and kicked y/n in the back knocking him to the floor.

Finn:" Well doesn't this bring back memories." he laughed.

Cell:" So much for the "strongest" person in U.A." he chuckled as he mocked you. 

Conroy:" hey y/n got anything to say? no grunts or growls hmmm? he chortled.

Cell walked up to you with his hand in his pockets looking down at the Majin.

Cell: "What do you have to say for yourself Majin Buu?" he opened his palm getting ready to fire a ki blast but you grabbed his wrist squeezing it and began to get up."Get your hands off me you spit out wad of gum!" he yelled.

Y/n: "nnnngh... .......NO." you yelled which made them silent for a moment

Conroy: "So you can ta-." Conroy couldn't speak as a hand was covering his mouth squeezing his cheeks as he began to muffle in pain.

Y/n:" Buu is reborn,  you killed Buu's first friend and make fun of buu... But NO MORE, BUU NO COWARD, BUU NO LOSER, BUU STRONGEST !" You yelled.

Cell: "Then prove it!" he said