License Exam Pt3

After destroying the competition and eating the majority of the food the Majin decided to take a nap in his usual sleeping pose which looked uncomfortable to most. Despite being asleep buu is always listening. From what he can hear the remaining kids have to rescue actors and keep their points remaining. Buu couldn't help but grumble at this he was more of a physical guy but if it means getting this over with.

The walls open up revealing the destroyed arena.

"buu fly around and give us a head count on the bystanders in the area" Midoriya ordered.

Buu nodded and took to the skies until descending upon three people. "My grandpa h-his leg is trapped." One boy said.

Y/n tilted his head in confusion, the leg didn't look broken

"MINUS POINTS!" The other boy said. " You can't just stand there more people are out there you have to act fast and comfort these people there grandpa.

Buu nodded. "No, no Grandpa don't drop dead."

"Minus points! That isn't comforting." Buu lifted the debris of the old man and carried two with his arms and one with his head tentacle. 

"Reckless another minus points." the old man said.

Buu then stopped under the rest of class 1-A " 4 more west and 1 north-south and 3 east ." The class nodded and began to scatter. 

Buu continued to fly over the city until reaching a flagged area he descended down where others were taking care of civilians everything was going great.

Everything went wrong in just about 30 seconds. sensational there would be a villain attack making rescuing even harder which is the number ten pro hero Gang Orca.

"Rescuing and fighting can you do both?" he asked as he scrambled his lackeys around the area majority began rushing to the safe point. 

as for buu he just froze he knows this man not from the TV but from his.... he thought of his dream a while back about how he slaughtered everyone and laughed about it his hand began to shake was there blood on it?