Rescue

3rd Pov

After Buu's rampage, he was watched constantly and some of the doctors were still afraid to go anywhere near him. Buu just wanted to leave he didn't understand why he is here he's perfectly fine now that he's in control. he stared at the window wanting something interesting to happen or someone coming in telling him he can go home but that's when he saw Izuku, momo, Todoroki, and Tenya leaving.

Buu: "eh?" he looked confused as they began to leave.

being curious he decides to follow them but how does he get out. buu was getting ready to punch the window but realizes it would be too much noise. He opened the window and jumped out from the 4th floor to the ground.

he looked up at the window and snarled for he didn't like the doctors there he dusted himself off and followed. Buu then remembered where they are going. buu did overhear something about rescuing bakugo. now that didn't interest buu for he didn't like bakugo but the Villain that defeated him. He was the one he wanted to see.

Buu: "Ja....nem......ba." he said with anger in his voice and steam became to come from the holes on his body making a whistling sound.

" he said with anger in his voice and steam became to come from the holes on his body making a whistling sound

Just thinking about him made the majins blood boil, literally. focused on rage he loses track of his friends.

Buu: "nngh." he muttered he then began to sense their energy a few minutes later he finds them and walked the trail they went.

after a while buu finally makes it to Camino ward and the Majin looks around a bit and gets a look from some people occasionally being mistaken for a kid some people even offered to help look for his parents. 

Stranger:" young man are you lost?" a man asked

Stranger:" We can help you find your parents if you're looking for them." a woman asked

buu looked at them in confusion does he look like a child? buu got an unamused look and let out a low but intimidating growl scaring the couple. they then backed away and let the Majin take care of his business.

Stranger:" I didn't know that was a man." the man said walking away.

Stranger: "Just walk away he could be a little drunk or something." the woman said.

 Buu then sees the group going into a weird-looking store which made him think for a moment. weren't going to save Bakugo? Using 4 brain cells, about 10 minutes later. buu finally got it. they wanted to. they needed new clothes because the ones were ugly. buu then forgot about it and went into the store. he then bumped into Midoriya who was attempting to look tough.

Midoriya: "BUU?!" he said aloud making somewhat of a scene

Momo, Todoroki and Kirishima, and Tenya were astonished to see the Majin out of the hospital and happen to be in the same place as they were.