Super Moves

Musutafu, Japan was in chaos, the cries of children and the blood of both heroes and bystanders stained the streets... The heroes were on their last leg trying to stop the threat, but they would soon meet their fate.  The ominous figure stood upon the destroyed U.A building and laughed at the destruction killing everything in sight. 

"How can he be this strong?!" Edgeshot yelled.

"There's no other choice... we must kill him, he's too much of a threat to be left alive," Mirko responded.

The remaining heroes ready for battle awaits the one responsible for this. He came down from the building, and he couldn't help but let out a devilish grin, this was nothing more then a game to him. another explosion from the chaos just so happen to reveal his face.

 another explosion from the chaos just so happen to reveal his face

The former hero Majin Buu. They knew he wasn't normal, they knew his malicious intentions grew but when they tried to stop it it was too late.

"All Might would say something heroic...something to get to you but you far beyond repair...You cant be fixed and the lives you have taken wont come back...your reign of terror end now Majin buu"! Fat gum yelled.

but the Majin merely laughs and got ready for battle as well the heroes they knew if they didn't stop him now nobody could.

The ominous wind blew giving the field more of a dramatic effect, Buu waited before he went into a frenzy.

"YAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". he cried.

he lunged out at the heroes scattering them. he then focused on the ones he found that would be a challenge to him, he turned his head to Gang Orca and rushed toward him delivering heavy blows, not even he could handle. eventually, the Apex Predator grabbed buu and used a hypersonic wave stunning the Majin which surprisingly worked, edgeshot took this has opportunity and used his Thousand Sheet pierce and kept himself in One of the Majins arms preventing him from using any attack.

"NOW ENDEAVOR!" he cried out.

"This is for shoto..." he clenched his fist and yelled ." Flashfire fist!"

Buus eyes regain  his composure faster than they thought and Blew steam burning Edgeshot forces him to retreat.  Gang Orca saw this as an opportunity to retreat. 

And was a direct it 

"Don't let him heal!" Endeavor yelled.

Mirko rushed toward the Majin delivering a blow to the face