Training Camp Pt1

Y/n Pov

After the exam, only 5 people failed I am just glad I am smart I out big-brained the principal anyway for those who failed including Mina Got extra lessons in camp I am even more glad I passed the exam. Also, the teachers were going easy on us leaving us a way to win.

Y/n:" Wait buu has a question if they went easy on us does that mean I am not smort..."

Aizawa:" Alright listen y/n I am not saying this as a teacher but as a person who observed your behavior and you aren't intelligent your pretty dense but you are kind of  clever so don't take it as a total insult."

Y/n:" ok me take that as a compliment i guess."

Timeskip

3rd Pov

After class, we made a plan to go shopping that means bakeries..but unfortunately mina and I had a bet earlier today before we all scattered to shop for what we needed. you were walking with mina you both knew you were going to a bakery so she thought for a while and proposed a challenge for you.

Mina: "alright buu I bet you can't go a few day without candy until summer camp because I know you're going to blow your money on sweets."

Y/n: "You know me so well  and I accept challenge Buu is not a coward."

Mina:" Really? no sweets until summer camp."

Y/n:" You think buu will go crazy Buu knows how to control my urges."

Mina: "Alright then see you in a few hours!"

You waved with a forced smile screaming internally on what did you just do

Y/n Pov

Mina left as you went in the opposite direction knowing you just played yourself and you're most likely screwed

Mina left as you went in the opposite direction knowing you just played yourself and you're most likely screwed. anyway, you did get a few new clothes. 

" BUU YOU IDIOT YOU WEREN'T THINKING  NOW CANDY FOR THAT LONG IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME."

Later for some reason, the mall was closed something I finished showing anyway so I didn't really care it's almost time for my Full day nap if I can go to sleep before mina catches me that is. during the weekend I did get invited to a pool might as well have fun.