Chapter 61: Liang Han: Blame me, there is no door!

Start from the beginning

Chen Shi pretended to be innocent and smiled, "Where is it, sister-in-law, you have a lot of heart." Seeing that everyone seemed to have noticed her actions, she thought of an idea in her heart, and then explained: "Alas, there is nothing." Is my eyelids old jumping, or right eyelids, I went to the mountain at home, I am a little worried. After saying that, he smiled, "I must have thought too much."

After hearing her say this, someone said about her own eyelid jump: "I think the eyelids jump quite accurately." Don't we all say that the left eye jumps the wealth and the right eye jumps the disaster? I once kept jumping in my left eye, and I didn't take it seriously, so I went out to herd the sheep and picked up three duck eggs in a row. 

Another said, "I think I'm pretty accurate, but I'm not as lucky as you." Once my right eye kept jumping, I told my family, my mother-in-law asked me to find some red paper to paste to block the disaster, but I didn't take it seriously. That afternoon, I twisted my feet, what a smooth road, I had to twist my feet in a vacuum.

Another person shared his experience: "I also jumped right eye, and when I first started jumping, I posted some red paper." As a result, I kept jumping all day, and at night, I thought there was nothing to do, so when I went to drink water, my left foot mixed with my right foot and I fell on a big horse. It's really evil to think about. 

Others followed suit. Chen Shi saw that he had diverted their attention, and when they were finished, he pretended to be worried and said, "I am even more nervous to hear you say this." If I fell and twisted my foot, it would be nothing, as long as I was in charge.

Someone quipped, "You really feel sorry for your boss."

"That is, who doesn't know that CuiNiang is good to Takamatsu."

Chen Shi smiled and said, "Whatever." When the family is all the top pillars, I am a woman Taoist family has something to do with the family and men on top, if the man in the family has an accident, the sky will not fall. Her words made everyone feel very reasonable.

While several people were talking and laughing, Chen Shi inadvertently looked at the entrance of the village and found that the person he was waiting for had arrived. Although it was strange how Liang Han and Liang Dafeng carried her husband together, it was still done according to the agreement with her husband.

"Dang, you're done!" Chen Shi shouted and immediately rushed over.

Everyone else was amazed at her reaction, and Jiang Shi also looked at the past, and saw two people carrying a person along. Among them is Liang's, and there is something wrong with his intuition.

After Chen Shi rushed over, he first looked at his husband, and then rushed to Liang Han angrily sweating: "What have you done to my boss?" How he fainted!

Liang Dafeng saw Chen Shi come over and questioned, although he did not look down on

Liang Han, but still helped to explain: "Gao Song's family, you don't get angry first." You fell unconscious on the mountain, and Liang Han kindly carried him back.

"Would he be so kind? Who believes!

Liang Han was also a little annoyed when she rushed over and became angry with herself, obviously two people carrying Takamatsu and how they were so sure to push the responsibility on themselves. However, I thought that I had a fight with her a while ago, and the other party did not please him here, remembering that he hated himself for doing so.

However, Liang Han was still a little upset: "Since you think I am not so kind, then I am just relaxed." Brother Gale, I don't send this person, anyway, I have already arrived in the village, and I can't find anyone to help. After saying that, he put down Takamatsu's feet.