Chapter 59: Third Brother Zhang: Get married before you!

Start from the beginning

Liang Han tensed up for a moment: "You don't have a girl in your family, is it for you to tell the object?"

Zhang Qingzhu looked at him and was happy: "What are you blind and nervous about?" No one said kiss to me.

 "It's not you." Liang Han was relieved.

Zhang Qingzhu said deliberately, "Don't worry about it so early, maybe someone will come to my house one day to propose to me!"

Liang Han smiled: "That's not okay, we can say okay, you have to wait for me." Otherwise, when someone really comes to you to say kiss, you come and secretly tell me, and I will also find a matchmaker to come to the door and propose to you. 

"Don't mess with you." Zhang Qingzhu continued, "That matchmaker came to kiss my third brother.

"You third brother!" Liang Han was surprised, although Zhang Sange had been divorced for almost half a year, but the Zhang family still had several unmarried people, how could they look at him as a divorced person? Liang Han was really curious, "You talk carefully, what the hell is going on?"

 "It wasn't long before I came to your house." Here's the thing..."

Early in the morning.

Zhang Qingzhu picked up some dry firewood in the woods and went home, just in time to see Zhang Laopa, who was going home after going out for a walk.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and ran over: "Father, why did you go?"

Zhang Laopa's health is very good now, although it is not as good as when he was young, but now he can run and jump and walk without being supported by anyone, he never thought that his body would have such a good day.

So every day I was very happy, and I felt that I was full of energy, so I went to the field again when I had such a little time: "I went to see our family's land, and I saw that I could start cultivating the land in a few days." With a happy face, "This year, Daddy can also give your brother a few helps."

Zhang Qingzhu was very happy to see that his father's body could be so good, but he still advised: "Father, this kind of thing is urgent." You are much better now, take good care of it, or don't do the heavy work first, wait until the doctor says it's okay. 

"Rest assured, my body is clear to me, and it's very good." Father Zhang was happy in his heart, now that he is in good health, the family also has more income, as long as a few sons marry their daughters-in-law, then there is nothing to ask for, "Go, go home, your mother should have already cooked a meal."

As usual, the Zhang brothers began to work on their own affairs after breakfast. Since Father Zhang's body has been raised, everyone is full of fighting spirit and hope, and feels that the days are getting better day by day.

Wang's heart is also much more relaxed now, her husband's body is no longer in serious trouble, and her family has saved money for selling puppets for more than two months. She plans to wait for the spring ploughing to be finished, she will entrust someone to help the sons of the family to say kiss, their family situation is special, don't care which one, can become one. Men still have to have a partner who knows cold and knows heat.

Wang is making puppets with his eldest daughter-in-law, and although the Muppets are not selling as well as before, they can still make some money by relying on fresh styles. I feel that spring plowing has not yet started anyway, and it is always good to earn more.

The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were talking and laughing and doing work, and a woman dressed in fancy clothes smiled and giggled into the door of her house: "Sister-in-law Zhang, your family has joy."