Chapter 54: Go to the Lantern Meeting!

Start from the beginning

Lin Xi smiled, "Maybe." He also wanted to know who he really was, but he also knew that such a thing as memory could not come quickly. Moreover, the people of the Zhang family did not abandon themselves, and he did not feel uncomfortable living there.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the painting in his hand again: "It looks very good, what color is used?" I saw a tiger once when I was a kid and now I forget what it looks like. But he remembered that memory very clearly, as if a particularly powerful hunter had hit a tiger, and everyone ran to see it, and he also followed from a distance, thinking that the other party was particularly powerful. Like a hero!

"Everyone says that the tiger eats people, looks very powerful, and this tiger is not scary at all."

Zhang Qingmu smiled and said, "I remember that the tiger has brown hair, and there are black roads on its body." There are also tigers in the depths of the famous mountains, and there are bears and blind people, so we can't go. He turned his head and looked at the painting, "This is for children, of course, it can't be too scary."

"Well, let's do it and take a look." If it's good, let's sell it and try it. Zhang Qingzhu looked at Lin Xi and asked, "Brother Lin Xi, how big should this be?"

Lin Xi said what he had thought about in advance: "Whatever it is." You can make a small one first, the size of a palm. If it is not good, it will not waste much.

Zhang Qingfu also looked down: "Only the size of a slap?" That doesn't cost much cloth. Tell your sister-in-law how to do it, it should be able to make it soon, right? Zhang Qinglin said, "The

pattern on the tiger's body should take some time." First, let the sister-in-law make a general appearance and come out to see. "Let's go, let's go to my sister-in-law." Zhang Qingzhu pulled Lin Xi to do it, he was an acute child, more concerned about making money. Thinking that the family is doing well, let Xue Chunlian regret going!

Zhang Qingfu smiled wordlessly: "What are you anxious about?" You forgot, the sister-in-law and the eldest brother went to relatives.

"Huh?" Zhang Qingzhu suddenly remembered that according to the practice of previous years, in addition to the eldest brother and sister-in-law, the fourth brother, the fifth brother, and the sixth brother all went to relatives, and several brothers went to relatives alone. These days he is irritable, and he does not pay much attention to many things, and even forgets about this matter for a while.

He sat back on the kang, "Then wait until the sister-in-law comes back." Then he took a noodle stick to eat and looked at the contents of the plate: "Is this for the big brother?" "Otherwise he'll eat less and give them some leftovers."

Zhang Qinglin smiled: "Rest assured to eat you, theirs, the mother will keep it well."

"That's fine." Zhang Qingzhu ate a click, and then said with high morale: "Daddy's body is no big problem, let's save money in the future and earn more and more money." Looking at his third brother, he thought that it would be time to marry him a more gentle and virtuous girl. However, at this time, he did not dare to mention such a thing, nor did he know what his third brother had in mind now.

Zhang Qingfu asked with a tentative smile: "Well, let's save more money, how about marrying a beautiful girl for you when the time comes?"

Zhang Qingzhu was stunned for a moment, thinking of Liang Han, and said, "I... I don't have to. I didn't say it all, and I left home later.

Zhang Qingmu felt a little in his heart and said to him, "I was forced to do it before, but now it's different." You're young, and you can say good.

Zhang Qingzhu did not want to continue this topic: "You also said that I am young, and if I want to marry, I will first marry the second brother."