Chapter One

Demonte Alexander 17 years old Houston, TxLocation || Da Hood

Demonte Alexander
17 years old
Houston, Tx
Location || Da Hood

"Omg yes daddy " one of my hoes moaned out as she rode on my dick . This the trashiest pussy I done had . She one of them hoes with some good head but the pussy ain't right .

"Ohh I love you " she screamed and I pushed her ass off of me . "Look darling it was nice I enjoyed your presence but I don't need that bullshit in my life " I said .

She started crying "so what are you saying you don't love me Andre " she said .

Who and the fuck is andre ?

"No bitch cause I'm not Andre I'm Dee " I said before putting on my pants and walking out the door .

Soon as I got in my car i just bust out laughing wow how my hoe gone have hoes .  I thought to myself as I started my car .

I pulled up to my homeboy Jahlil house . Of course this nigga was on the porch smoking with two other bitches .

"Look who decided to show they fucking face "lil said rolling another sweet .

One of the girls rolled there eyes "you need to stop smoking that shit Jahlil " she said sitting on his lap and taking the blunt from him "let me hit this shit " she said hitting it .

I laughed as smoke blew into the other girls face and she waved it away . "What princess you scared of smoke " I asked .

She rolled her eyes "no I'm not afraid at all"
She said all proper and shit .

Jahlil looked at the girl and laughed"ahh hell nawl Esence who the fuck you got around us " he said to his girl I'm guessing .

"I'm Kuhnari " she said and I rolled my eyes "we don't give a fuck " I spat .

She frowned up "that's not nice at all " she said .

"Boohoo cry about it  bitch "  I said and her face said 😮 she got up and popped me in my mouth"you not supposed to say bad words " she said before sitting down .

I stood up and was about to charge at her before Lil got in my way "ayee hold on now chill out lil bro " he said laughing .

"That shit not funny this bitch just hit me in my mouth I'm finna beat her ass " I snapped .

"Oh he wanna fight me " she asked Essence .  She looked at her weird "Nari what you think you just slapped this man in his mouth " she said .

The girl looked at me "oh " she said shrugging her shoulders before sitting down drinking her drink .

"The fuck is wrong with that bitch " I said taking my sweet out my pocket and lighting it .

"Nothing is wrong with  me my the thing is I just don't care , you not gone hit me anyways " she said nonchalantly.