ᴠʀ: ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ:

In penthouse at Davenport Tower)

Skaylar: (Comes down excited) Guys, I just got the best e-mail ever.

Oliver: Yes! I'd knew you like it. Took me two weeks to write that song.

Skylar: I didn't get an e-mail from you.

Addison: That's because he accidentally sent it to me. (She pulls out her phone and plays the song.)

Music:🎵I'll keep you warm, Skylar Storm And when we rise above in superhero love ♪ (Turns music off)

Kaz: Can you forward that to me?

Skylar: Anyway, my best friend Scarlett from my home planet Caldera just emailed me. She's coming to visit.

Chase: Wait. Aliens have email?

Skylar: Of course. I get so much spam from there. I mean, who really thinks a Calderan prince is just handing out millions of dollars?

King: Can you forward that to me?

Skylar: I'm so excited to see Scarlett. It'll be great not being the only alien around here.

Bree: We've been living together so long, I don't think of you as an alien anymore.

Skylar: Aw, really?

Bree: Yeah. To me, you're just a totally normal girl who does incredibly weird things.

Chase: So when does Scarlett get here? (Shrieks) Well, at least we don't have to pick her up from the airport.

Skylar: Scarlett!

Scarlett: Skylar!

Addison: Wait. Is this your best friend or your twin sister?

Kaz: All females on Caldera look exactly alike.

Oliver: And it's glorious. Hi. I'm Oliver. I'm sure Skylar's told you all about me.

Scarlett:Nope. Never heard of you.

Oliver: All righty then.

Bree: Oh, don't worry. All you need to know about Oliver is right here in this song.

Music: ♪ We'll fly high into the Skylar... ♪

Oliver: Give me that!

(Song continues faintly)

. . .

Kaz: You know, I'm a superhero. Should I really have to make my own lunch?

Bree: Probably not. You also shouldn't have to take out the trash, but you're doing it.

King: Actually, that's Oliver's job. Oliver, trash bag.

Oliver: On it! I am the Garbage Man!

Chase: Yeah, that doesn't sound as impressive as you think.

Bree: Lunch is ready.

Scarlett: I'm starving. What's wrong? Oh, do I have something in my teeth?

. . .

Kaz: Hey, Chase. What ya doing?

Chase: Uh, nothing. Just playing around with some machine parts. You know me, Mr. Techie. You can go now.

Kaz: What do we have here?

Chase: Hey! Don't touch my lady hand.

Kaz: What are you up to, you freaky little genius?

Chase: I'm not freaky. I'm building a high-tech female android companion.

Kaz: Bro, that's the definition of freaky. Why are you doing this?