Power Play Pt 2

Skylar: Something's wrong, Oliver. I don't feel good.

(Goes over to Chase and Addison, who's working)

Oliver: Why haven't you found the antidote yet? You're supposed to perfect!

Addison: calm down. We're working on it!

Chase: You know what really helps in a high pressure situation? You interrupting me every five seconds and asking why I haven't found the antidote yet!

Oliver: Sorry... but have you? (Sighs in frustration) I knew we shouldn't have given her coal.

Skylar: You gave me coal?!

Oliver: (Turns to Skylar) Coal? Is that what you heard? Coal? 'Cause that would be crazy. Why would I inject you with your one true very lethal weakness... (Laughs nervously) They did it. (Points to Chase and Addison)

Addison: Okay, yes. I'm the one who suggested shocking your system with coal, but I've also said that you should never mix superpowers with science.

Oliver: When did you say that?

Chase: Just now. Keep up!

(Skylar coughs and black vapor comes out)

Chase: I must have given her way too much. Her body's rejecting it and expelling it as a vapor.

Oliver: Wha- Is it dangerous?

(Skylar coughs and flowers die from the vapor)

Addison: Just to living things.

. . .

(In the Penthouse)

Kaz: Petey! (Searches around the house) Petey, you can come out now. The butcher only wanted to borrow a cup of sugar.

Bree: (Snickers) Let me guess. You lost the pig?

Kaz: No. We were playing a game of Hide-and-Seek and I underestimated his skills. (Short pause) Yeah, I lost the pig.

Bree: Kaz? The door's open. (Points at terrace door)

Kaz: Oh no. (Both rush outside, searching) Petey!

Bree: Oh.

(Run to railing)

Bree: Why are you looking up?

Kaz: You know that expression "when pigs fly"?

Bree: Yeah, and do you know the more accurate expression "when pigs plummet to the street"?

(Kaz turns around and sees Petey in the Penthouse)

Kaz: Petey! You're alive!

Bree: Why d'you close the door?

Kaz: I didn't. I think Petey did.

Bree: (Chuckles) Okay, that's ridiculous. Pigs can't close doors.

(Petey pushes button on tablet)

Bree: But apparently they can lock them.

Kaz: Okay, stand back, I'll use one of my powers to break the glass.

Bree: No, you can't. Chase just reinforced all the windows, they're unbreakable. We're stuck out here unless we can get Petey to press unlock.

(Move closer to door and Petey)

Bree: Heey!

Kaz: Come here!

Bree: Come here little piggy!

(Signal to him to open door)

Bree: Come on!

Kaz: Push the button!