ᴠᴋ: ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴄᴋ:

(The Elite Force and AJ walk into the penthouse.)

AJ: I love that movie. I've seen it five times! Oh, I hope I didn't ruin the ending for you guys.

Kaz: No. You had already ruined the beginning and the middle so I didn't really care about the end.

AJ: So uh, what do you guys wanna do now?

Bree: Hey, um, why don't you stay right here while we go have a quick little team meeting out on the terrace?

AJ: Okay.

Bree: Okay.

(The Elite Force goes out to the terrace.)

King: Chase. Look, I know you told AJ he could hang out with us, but this is getting ridiculous. He never leaves!

Oliver: Yeah. This morning I came down for a bowl of cereal and he poured my milk, which was nice, but kinda creepy.

Skylar: That's creepy? This morning you offered to be the milk in my cereal.

Oliver: That's not- I didn't- offer still stands.

Chase: Look guys, the only reason that AJ's been hanging around so much is 'cause he doesn't have any friends.

Kaz: Ah, so he's a mini you. Got it.

Addison: Look, it is nice that you're looking out for him, but we just need a little bit space.

Kaz: Yeah, and not to mention it's really risky. I mean we have to keep our superhero status a secret.

Chase: Okay. I get it. I'll go break his heart and tell him he can't hang around us as much.

(The Elite Force walk back inside.)

AJ: Hey, great cookies. Got anything to, uh, wet my whistle?

Skylar: Oliver can be your milk.

Chase: Uh, look AJ. We should talk. There's been some concern, mostly from the others, about you being around so much.

AJ: Yeah, I get it. (He gets up from the couch.)

Chase: You do?

AJ: Yeah. They're afraid I'm gonna find out they're superheroes.

Oliver: Woah, what?

Addison: Us?

Kaz: That's- that's crazy.

Oliver: Yeah, we're bionic.

AJ: No you're not. She's an alien and you two touched the Arcturion space rock.

Oliver: He knows too much. Light up your fire hand, we gotta take him out.

King: (Holds Kaz back) No!

Skylar: (Holds Oliver back) Oliver!

Oliver: You're right. We don't wanna make a mess. Better freeze this punk!

(Skylar hits Oliver's hand down)

...

(Intro plays)

Skylar: How did you know we were superheroes?

Kaz: It's my fault. I'm just way too heroic looking to pass for normal.

AJ: I've known your secret for weeks.

Addison: Okay, I don't like this. Who knows what else is inside that little cat toy sized head of his?

Skylar: If AJ tells the public that superheroes exist, it'll cause hysteria. Not to mention we'll be under a microscope, which will make tracking Roman and Riker even harder.