Holding Out For A Hero Part 2

Donald: Help me!

Kaz: Hang on, Mr. Davenport! Speaking of which, what is he hanging onto?

Chase: Uh, that would be a Daven-head.

Oliver: He put a giant bust of his own head on the building?

Chase: No. The Daven-head came first. He built the tower to support it.

Kindriga: so it supports his big ego? (everyone laughs)

Kaz: I knew he had a big head, but I never thought it would save his life.

Donald: I heard that, new guy!

Kingdra: His name is Kaz

Kaz: Hey, Oliver, I think that we should change the name of your Cyclone Fingers to Irresponsible Wind of Doom.

Oliver: I thought it was perfected and so did they.

Chase: Whoa, don't rope me into this. I'm still trying to figure out you super freaks.

Kingdra: it was good up to the point where my uncle fell on the floor

Donald: I hate to interrupt, but could one of you heroes get down here and save me?!

Chase: Can you pull yourself to the top of the head?

Donald: I can't get a foot hold. It's too slippery. My face is too perfect.

Kingdra: perfect? You wish

Chase: Okay, I'll be right down. Wait, what am I saying? You two can fly. Get down there and save him. On second thought, why don't you go? (Points to Kaz)

Oliver: Why not me?

Chase: No offense, but I don't trust you with your own life. But if Mr. Davenport needs a cold beverage, you'll be the first person I call.

Kaz: I got this.

Kingdra: No. He's got this.

Donald: Actually, I can still hear you and my vote's on Kaz, or Kingdra even though she still controlling hers, Chase even though he can't fly.

Oliver: Don't worry, Mr. Davenport! I'm coming to save you! (Hops over terrace and flies down) Ahh! Ahh! (Lands on Daven-head) Sorry. Still working on the landings. You know what's weird? You both look equally disappointed in me.

Donald: We are!

. . .

Bree: (Peeks out from elevator) Lost her. Finally.

Skylar: Ahh! (Falls down from ceiling) Gotcha!

Addison: Okay, you know what? That's it! (Flips Skylar on floor and pins her)

Skylar: Ow! Ow! Ow! (Gets up) That really hurt! Nice.

Addison: No, not nice. Skylar, I can't do this anymore.

Skylar: Bree, Addison we're heroes. Can't isn't in our vocabulary. Let's rumble.

Bree: No. Okay, look, this might be the way you do things on your planet, but here, sisters don't throttle each other to show their love. We do it by pretending to be nice and then talking behind each other's backs.

Skylar: Oh. Well, I've been doing that too. Bree, I'm sorry, but I told you, this is all really new to me. The city, having a sister.

Addison: It's okay. I get it. This is all new to me too. That's why we're lucky to have each other, so that we can figure it all out together... but I can't do that if you're piledriving me into the floor!

Skylar: Well, why didn't you just say something?

Bree: Oh. I'm sorry. Were my screams too subtle?

Skylar: Okay. From now on, no more physical violence.