ɪxɪ: ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ

Bree: Douglas, you're here! (Hugs Douglas)

Chase: Guys, this is our uncle, Douglas. Well, technically, he's our father.

King: Yeah, like we'd ever call him that.

Addison: feels really weird

Kaz: Oh, you're the guy who tried to kill them... Nice to meet you!

Douglas: You too, Oliver. Though you're not nearly as scrawny as Chase said you were.

Oliver: That's because I'm Oliver.

King: Douglass, this is my boyfriend Kaz.

Douglass: looks kind of like a nerd and dwed type.

Skylar: (Walks up to Douglas) Hi, I'm Skylar.

Douglas: (Shakes Skylar's hand) Ah, the alien girl. You know, I'm kind of disppointed. I thought you'd have three heads.

Skylar: Don't be silly. You shed the other two when you're a kid and leave them under your pillow for the head fairy.

Chase: Uh, good news. Skylar just got her powers back.

Kaz: And guess who got them back for her. (Gestures to Chase)

Chase: Okay... It was me.

Addison: A little Elite Force gossip: Scrawny's jelly because Bookworm got Alien her powers back.

Douglas: Okay... Alien's I can believe, but someone jealous of Chase... unfathomable. (Walks past them, patting Oliver on the shoulder) So... looks like I'll be staying here with you while my brother's gone.

Skylar: Where did Mr. Davenport go? I mean, not that I'm complaining. I think I speak for all of us when I say we could use a good break.

Douglas: (Sits down on couch) He went back home. He'll be checking in, but he wanted to be there with Tasha when the baby arrives.

Addison: Hm, probably so he can jam a bionic chip in its neck when she's not looking.

Douglas: Anyway, my first order of business while I'm here, is to design the team's new mission suits.

Chase: Whoa, whoa, whoa, no you're not. 'Cause I'm designing them. I started sketching up a prototype two weeks ago.

Douglas: I think we can all agree that the guy who created you, is much more capable of creating the mission suits.

Oliver: Yeah, 'cause Chase can't be trusted with anything! I mean, I'd like to be on Douglas's team please.

Kaz: I don't know I mean, Chase is the smartest guy in the world, and he did cure Skylar all by himself...

Chase: Thank you, Kaz. And I think we can also all agree that our mission suit shouldn't be designed by anyone who looks like a hipster porcupine.

Douglas: Okay. (Stands up) I see how it is. I guess Oliver and I will get to work on my version of the suit, while you and Kaz spin your wheels making something we'll never use.

Chase: That's right, we will.

Oliver: Yeah, you will.

King: Yeah, we will. (To Chase) I'm sorry, what are we willing?

Chase: We are gonna make the most powerful, intimidating, take no prisoners mission suits ever! It's dress up time, and you just became my doll.

(Intro plays)

. . .

Chase: What are you doing?

Kaz: I want you to make my mission suit breathable.I'm a wiggler