ɪxᴠ: ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

(Chase goes down to Mission Command and finds random things)

Chase: What the-?

Perry: Ah! Intruder! (Shoots gun and Chase jumps out of the way.)

Chase: Perry?

Perry: Chaz?

Chase: It's Chase.

Perry: I know, but I like the name Chaz better. (Stands up and walks over to Chase.)

Chase: What are you doing here?

Perry: I decided to take a little va-cay from the academy.

Chase: So, you left the academy to vacation in the windowless underbelly of a skyscraper??

Perry: Yep. I have to get my skin back to its natural state. Pale and clammy. Plus I'm from here.

Chase: You were born in Centium City?

Perry: Nope, under, in a network of tunnels underneath the ground.

Chase: Okay, how about we put the weapon down?

Perry: Sorry. When you're born in the bowels of a city, you learn to watch your back. And you also learn that not everything that looks like meat is meat.

Chase: Time to go. Great. Your blast broke the hyperlift.

Perry: You're the one that ducked out of the way.

(Alarm blaring)

(Screams)

Chase: Stop shooting things. It's a mission alert. Your blast put us on lockdown, and took out mission command's entire central nervous system. We're trapped. Communication's down, too.

(Frustrated groan)

Chase: What did you do that for?!

Perry: If we're gonna be stuck down here, I don't wanna have to look at your face.

. . .

Oliver: Kaz'll be right down.

Bree: Where's Chase?

Oliver: No idea.

Addison: That's weird. He's always the first one here for missions. Having no life really frees up your calendar. I'll call him real quick.

Chase's Voicemail: Greetings. You've reached Chase, the smartest man in the world. I'm not here, but if you'd like to leave a message for Chase, the smartest man in the world, do it at the beep. And if you didn't know that by now, you are definitely not the smartest man in the world.

(Beep)

Bree: Well, at least he shortened it.

Oliver: What are we gonna do? We can't go on our first mission without our leader.

King: There's no time to wait. We have to get to the Centium City arch. The glass floor on the observation desk is cracking, and tourists are trapped. We need to get there now.

Skylar: She's right. Kat, let's go!

(Rock music plays)

Kaz: ♪ Elite Force! ♪

Bree: What was that?

Kaz: It's our first official mission. When we show up, people need to know we're there. (Power chord plays) ♪ Elite Force! ♪

Bree: Yeah, we're not doing that.

. . .

Chase: Man, the hyperlift took forever to fix. Why'd you shoot it a second time?