Chapter 50: You come and go at the dinner table!

Start from the beginning

he said with some complaints: "Alas, your lobby brother has not taken advantage of our family." But there is nothing good about it, but I don't think about our family for a while. We shouldn't have been so used to him all these years.

 Liang Xingjia was lying on the bed, and she agreed with her daughter-in-law's words. Liang Han didn't think about his family a little, but he didn't take advantage of his family, just: "What can I do?" If he had to stop it, he would have shouted. Although people will think that he has gone too far, they will also say that we don't think about friendship. After all, he is the only bloodline of the uncle, his father is his uncle, if he really does it, the people in the village should say that our family is desperate. Say that we don't even care about the only root of the uncle's family. Xiao

Fangshi was also depressed about this matter, and this reputation really could not be ignored. Outsiders have a mouth, and they will not be merciful under your short mouth. If it is rumored that even relatives are ignored, who will still marry their family? Getting married, knotting is a help. Who wants to marry someone who doesn't even care about their relatives?

Xiao Fang's resentment was very deep: "It is really annoying to have such a relative as Liang Han on the stall!" 

"It's not a year or two again, we can do it." The Liang Xing family knew that with his mother, Liang Han could not take too much advantage of their family. Many things, on the face must still be done, do not let outsiders gossip.

"Don't talk about that. Isn't the uncle's family going to kill pigs, and I'll take Xiao Shun to go early later, so I can catch some good meat to eat with my son in advance. Our family has not eaten meat for several months, and the fried balls of the mother are not given to Xiao Shun to eat, and Xiao Shun has been in trouble with me many times. Today the good guys can follow the bite of meat. "The mother-in-law slammed the door, fried the balls and was not willing to give them to her grandson to eat, thinking about it, I felt panicked."

Hearing her say this, Liang Xingjia raised his face: "Mother does things where you have the share of talking." Besides, I didn't give Xiao Shun anything to eat. That's for the New Year's fried balls, let him eat, when the time comes, why should we take relatives?

Xiao Fangshi was accustomed to her husband taking his mother's side in everything, and she did not dare to rebel against him too much, and muttered: "I am just talking, I am distressed

Xiao Shun, and there is no pain in the mother's son." He said to change the subject, "The uncle's family has left so much meat, it will definitely be distributed to your cousin." They are all nephews, and he is really eccentric. I don't know if we can ask him the point, even if we don't read your nephew, we can call him Grandpa.

 After saying that, he had an idea in his heart: "We don't open our mouths on this matter, let Xiao Shun open his mouth." The child opens his mouth to ask for meat, and he is not good at refusing. The Liang Xingjia family did not object, anyway, the son opened his mouth to ask. If it is natural to be good, he will not be ashamed if he does not have to. It doesn't hurt anyway.

..................

Liang Han waited at home until Xiao Shi returned, "Quickly wash your hands and go to your third grandmother's house today to eat pig slaughter." 

"Her family killed pigs?!" Xiao Shi was surprised, "Uncle Liang, why don't you call me to see the slaughter of the pig?"

Liang Han smiled and urged him: "What's so good about killing pigs?" Hurry up and wash your hands, go early, and let your three grandmothers fish for you to nibble on the big bones.

"Oh—I'm gnawing on big bones." The little stone cheered and went to wash his hands.

"Eating meat, it is indeed a cheerful thing..."