Chapter 47: Prepare for the New Year!

Start from the beginning

"Don't soak. You wait, I'll go get some medicinal oil. He said and walked out of the house.

After Liang Han left, Xiao Shi soaked his feet in hot water, and then secretly glanced at Zhu Yucheng. He felt that Zhu Yucheng was particularly good-looking, looking like a little young master. Maybe it's the little young master of a certain family.

Then he saw him frown as if he were uncomfortable, and said, "Why didn't you tell Uncle Liang earlier that you have blisters on your feet?" Seeing that he was silent, Xiao Shi asked again, "Are you afraid of Uncle Liang?" Don't be afraid, Uncle Liang is fine. I was picked up by Uncle Liang, and he was willing to raise me and give me such good food. Nor do I use me as a person.

Zhu Yucheng looked up at the child he thought he had spoken a lot, and then asked, "You picked it up by him?" Little Stone nodded, "Yeah, I collapsed in front of his house." At first, I was afraid that he was a bad person, but the others were good.

Zhu Yucheng asked him, "Then whose child are you?" 

"I..." Little Stone turned his head away from him, "I'm not a child. I'm just a little beggar.

"Oh." He wasn't interested in what he really was.

Liang Han asked a person in the village who knew a little bit about medicine for some medicinal oil. Came back to see the little stone soaking his feet, and the two children didn't seem to have much communication.

Liang Han asked Xiao Shi, "Is the water still hot?" Xiao Shi was not in a high mood and said, "It's still hot."

Liang Han didn't notice anything, took out the wine and then found a needle to deal with it, "Xiao Bao, you sit on the bed, I will help you break the blisters."

Zhu Yucheng looked at the needle in his hand, and his brow frowned tightly.

Liang Han smiled and said to him, "If you are afraid, close your eyes." Then comforting said, "In fact, it doesn't hurt much, and patience will pass quickly."

Zhu Yucheng frowned, he was reluctant to close his eyes. Then look at Liang Han, who holds a needle in one hand and picks up his feet in the other, ready to strike.

The little stone watching this scene quickly turned his eyes away, and he felt pain when he saw the tip of the needle. I thought that I was a child in the village, skinny, and there was no blister when I walked a lot. Otherwise you have to be pierced.

Liang Han felt that the child was still quite strong, and gritted his teeth to hold back. After picking out the blisters, he washed the soles of his feet with wine. There is no way, there is no iodine wine here, only wine can be used as a disinfectant.

After smearing the medicinal oil, Liang Han looked at the child whose tears were about to come out and felt that this child was quite pitiful. A white and tender child suffered this crime, and he did not know what was going on.

"All right. Walk less these days, and you will grow up soon. Liang Han packed up his things, "Xiao Shi, go get your quilt covered, at night you two have a quilt." "No way, there are not enough quilts in his house.

Zhu Yucheng finally said without holding back, "I want to sleep by myself."

Liang Han looked at him, then at the small stone. Seeing that he didn't mind being rejected, he nodded, "Okay, little stone is a bed with me."

After he poured out the footwash water, he also made a basin of hot water to soak his feet. In winter, I soaked my feet before going to bed, which was very comfortable, and the speed of sleeping warm bedding was faster.

And Zhang Qingzhu's side.

At dinner, Father Zhang kept coughing and eating was not smooth. His face also looked very tired. Several brothers mentioned that they wanted to take Father Zhang to see the doctor, but Father Zhang still did not agree. He knew that this cough was not easy to cure and did not want to waste the money.