Chapter 43: The Road to Chasing His Wife Is Far Away!

Start from the beginning

After several hesitations, Wang still told her husband about the matter, and then expressed his concerns: "If I change people, I will respond." But Liang Han, his notorious Ten Mile Eight Villages know. In such a family, I dare to let Xiao Zhu marry into it.

Father Zhang was also embarrassed after hearing this, although the two men here can live as relatives, then there will be a marriage after all. If it weren't for the difficulties in the family, no one would want to marry a son.

"Go talk to him and ask him to return the money." Father Zhang was distressed about each son, even if he could sacrifice his younger son for the sake of several other sons. But he knew that his sons were unwilling. This made him feel relieved and distressed.

Wang Clan nodded silently.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at the appearance of several brothers who did not like to take care of themselves, and felt aggrieved. He felt that he had not done anything wrong, and it was all for the sake of his family, why everyone was angry with him.

Carefully Lala pulled the seventh brother closest to him, "Seventh brother, you give me an idea." "In his heart, his seven brothers have the most ideas. If you want to keep the money, you have to ask his seventh brother to help come up with ideas.

Zhang Qingfu glanced at him and directly refused: "Don't think about it, this matter is not discussed." Tomorrow you honestly send the money back.

Zhang Qingzhu wrinkled into a bitter melon face: "No." Our family needs this money.

Zhang Qingfu knew that his brother was now in the stage of admitting his death, and he didn't listen to anything, so he didn't bother to say much: "No one will agree to leave the money behind, anyway, you honestly and obediently return the money."

Zhang Qingzhu was angry: "Why are you so stupid, obviously you don't need money!"

Zhang Qingyuan heard this and reached out to hit him: "You bastard! We're not here for your own good, so why are you so disobedient!

Zhang Qingmu stopped him: "Talk well, what do you do?"

"Second brother, he... He's just under-beaten! "That being said, Zhang Qingyuan didn't really want to beat him."

Zhang Qingzhu felt aggrieved, and when he saw his mother come in, he complained bitterly: "Mother, my fourth brother is going to beat me."

Wang Shi glared at him: "Hit you, that is also your underwhelming!"

Zhang Qingzhu stammered, even more aggrieved.

Wang Clan felt that the younger son was really bad: "Come out with me, I have something to say to you."

Zhang Qingzhu knew that his mother was trying to persuade him to return the money, so he did not want to move.

Wang's eyes widened: "What, you don't even listen to your mother's words?" Seeing that his mother was really going to be angry, Zhang Qingzhu reluctantly got out of bed and followed Wang out of the room like a quail.

The Zhang family brothers also felt particularly bad when they saw the situation, and hoped that the younger brother would be able to have more snack eyes in the future.

The Wang clan led the younger son into the hall and persuaded the younger son that the Wang clan did not let her husband come forward. He knew that his husband would be uncomfortable with this. She knew that her husband felt that the family, and her sons, were dragged down by him. Now there is a chance to give several sons to marry their wives, but they can't agree, and it is not comfortable for anyone to change them.

Wang sat down at the table and motioned for his younger son to sit down across from her.

Seeing that his mother's face was so serious, Zhang Qingzhu sat down in a worried mood and shrugged his head. He thought about what he would say if his mother asked him to return the money.