Chapter 42: Give the Money Back!

ابدأ من البداية

Wang's son who had hurriedly left his bad heart ran out, and saw that her husband hurriedly supported him: "How did you get out?" Let's go back to the house.

Old Father Zhang was very worried: "What the hell is wrong with Old Man?" Why are you still crying? Xiaozhu, what's wrong with you? Wang

Shi blocked the door: "He didn't cry, he was making trouble." Ignore him.

"Then why is he making trouble?" Although the younger son has a big temper, he will not make unreasonable trouble, and Father Zhang is a little worried, "Let me go in and see, this crying is sad?"

Zhang Qingyuan was anxious: "Little Ancestor, you should quickly shut up!"

Zhang Qinglin hurried out: "Father, don't worry, Xiaozhu is just throwing a tantrum." He...... He quarreled with Chunlian, did not take advantage, and was angry.

Father Zhang believed it when he heard the third son say this. The younger son could not hold his temper and always fought with the third daughter-in-law, and he was a little crying and laughing: "This child is still like a child."

Zhang Qingzhu in the room stopped the voice, but just now he cried fiercely, and he couldn't stop burping, which looked ridiculous and pitiful.

The brothers couldn't do anything with him.

"I..." Zhang Qingzhu burped and expressed his attitude, "I... I don't pay it back.

Zhang Qingyuan scratched his head angrily: "You... I should really beat you up. "You ... Belch...... You hit me... Belch...... Not yet. "

..................

Liang Han did not know what kind of hard struggle Zhang Qingzhu had fought to get his family to accept the money, and it seemed that he had not yet achieved the purpose he wanted.

In the middle of the afternoon, Liang Han's face had already been sent. First go and hold some firewood, steamed steamed steamed steamed When he got the firewood home, he started steaming the buns.

His family is not short of grain, all of them use wheat noodles, although there is no fine flour here, and there is still some dough, but the taste is still excellent. After cutting all the steamed buns, Liang Han thought that there was a child at home, so he took the brown sugar he bought before and wrapped some sugar triangles.

When a pot full of steamed buns came out of the pot, Liang Han, who smelled the rich smell of noodles, sighed: "Although the material life of this world is really scarce to the point that people want to collapse, I don't know how many people envy it when I say this life now." He knew that many people in the village could not eat a few meals of white-noodle steamed buns throughout the year. Not to mention that like him stir-fried every day, especially in winter, everyone eats sauce most of the time, and it is simply a luxury like his family.

Picking up the steamed bun into the bun basket, Liang Han took a bite and was instantly satisfied: "Delicious! This steamed bun was not like the steamed buns he had eaten before, and the serious steamed buns made without anything could not be so white. And the steamed buns he made, some yellow, but very strong and delicious. Moreover, steamed steamed This can only be steamed out of the stove.

Without a few bites of the vegetable Liang Han, he steamed a steamed bun again. When the steamed bun was about to come out of the pot, because the bottom of the stove was made of firewood, even if he was burning, he could leave it a little. I was ready to go and call the little stone out to eat the buns.

Walking in the village, Liang Han shouted as he walked: "Little stone - small stone - "

Because it is almost evening, there are not many voices calling children home. Liang Han can hear the live version of "your mother called you home for dinner" every day, especially at noon, when the voice rises and falls, shouting at children who have forgotten to go home to eat.