Chapter 19.

Gabriel's POV.

Something's off with Sam. He's been feeling guilty I just don't know why. I just lay in bed looking at him as he sleeps. He looks so unhappy I try everyday to at least make him smile. I hate seeing him like this, so sad and afraid. I don't know how to help him it seems like every desperate thing I do doesn't help at all. He puts on a show for Dean, Castiel, Bobby, everyone, even me but I know that it's just that, a show. "Good morning handsome." I say as Sam starts to wake up. "What time is it?" He asked. "8:06." I replied playing with his hair. "Are the others awake yet?" He asked. "I'm not sure, no one's said anything yet." I continued to play with his hair. "So we have some time." He said smiling looking up at me. I was confused. "Time for what?" I asked. "This." He said climbing on top of me kissing me. 'Oh. This." I said chuckling. He kissed me for a while and then went to take my boxers off. *Knock knock!* "Dudes are you two up yet?!" Dean yelled through the door. "Ugh!" I exclaim in frustration. "Great now I have a boner and nothing to do with it." I said as he got up to open the door. He chuckled and smiled. "Shh he'll hear you!" He whispered back. Like his brother doesn't know gay people have sex. Please. He is gay people! "Hello Dean." He said as he opened the door to reveal a Dean and Castiel behind it. "You two get dressed. We're burning daylight!" He said them walked away. Castiel followed behind like a lost puppy. Sam closed the door. "Well. Looks like dad said we've got to go." I said. Sam laughed. "Oh he's not that bad." I rolled my eyes slightly. Sam just laughed more. "Come on. Let's get dressed." He said pulling me out of bed. I reluctantly got up.
We got dressed then headed downstairs to the Impala.
"Okay, because I know no one else is going to say it, but we're all thinking it, it's demons." Sammy said. None of us would make eye contact with him. "Guys its okay, really. I'm fine." He tried to reassure everyone but I can feel he doesn't believe that. No one does, we all love him and if he gets just one drop of blood we could all lose him this time, we almost did last time. "Sammy, we're just all protective of you and we are just worried is all." Everyone agreed. "Guys, this is going to be fine. Don't worry." He said "So what are we thinking? First guy just for fun? The rest demon deals?" Castiel asked trying to break the awkwardness. "No that doesn't quite fit, I was doing research and none of the victims because successful in anyway overnight." Sam said. "Okay, so Demon using hellhounds for a personal vendetta?" I suggested. "That seems to fit better except I thought the only person who could control hellhounds was Crowley." Dean said. "Well, looks like we're summoning Crowley." Sam said. "God I hate that dude." Dean said. "We don't have another choice Dean." Sam said, and he was right, it's our only play right now. So we head to an abandoned warehouse and summon Crowley. "Moose, how have you been?" He said. "Cut the crap Crowley. Why have you been using hellhounds to kill people?" Sam said. "Well you know why squirrel, deals." Crowley said. "No, these people haven't made any deals but definitely hellhound related deaths and you're the only one we know that has one he can control." I said. "Woah boys, you must be mistaken. I haven't had anyone killed lately and especially not by hellhounds." He said. "Well then how else did a hellhound kill them huh? Is one of your mutts on the loose?" Sam asked. "I would know if one has escaped and no one has said anything." He said. "Well you need to find out and then let us know, or ill kill you myself." I said. We broke the devil's trap and he left. He knows I will and he know I'm more than capable. "Now what?" Castiel asked. "We find the demon, find the demon, find the hellhound." Dean said and we head to the car. This is going to be rough.