Chapter 11.

Gabriel's POV.

"I think I know where Sam will be going!" Dean yelled out of nowhere. "Really?! How? Where?" I asked hopeful. "Well he's been sending Sam after rogue demons right? Well by the sounds of these articles. There's some demons in Iowa who have been breaking contracts. These four people who have died, they all of the sudden turned into real hotshots and then after two days, dead." "Okay let's go, now!" I yelled. We thought it would be faster if we just angeled our way there, best chance to catch him. I grabbed Rowena and Castiel grabbed Dean. "Everyone ready?" I asked they all nodded. "Okay everyone be on the lookout. He may be Samuel but he's not our Samuel right now." Rowena said. We all nodded again. We stayed in the pairs we were in when we left and looked around. "Gabriel, what if we're too late?" She asked. "Don't think like that. We'll get him back." I said reassuring not only her but myself as well. "Ah!" We heard yelling. "It's him let's go!" I said to Rowena. "Baby?" I said. He swung his body around. "What do you want?" He asked coldly. "Baby I want you back." I said as Cas and Dean showed up. "Stop calling me that. I'm not yours. I never was." "Really? Is that why the only thing that could calm you was me calling you baby, letting you know that you were mine?" "Stop! Nothing you will do will make me come back. Ever. You wanna know something else, I don't love you, I never did. I just said that to make your useless like a little better, but now? Now I couldn't care less what happens to you. You're not special to me, you never were, you were just another person for me to fuck around with. You aren't and never will be important to me. I don't love any of you, but especially you. You're nothing but an old feathered idiot, who will amount to nothing and that's why sweet dearest dad left you, probably because he couldn't stand having to be around you constantly. I know that for myself, being around you just made me just want to kill myself even more!" He laughed. I had tears trailing down my face, I couldn't breathe. He hates me. "Gabriel, it's not him. It's the blood, don't listen." Rowena tried. "And you! Oh I'm going to enjoy killing you. You are nothing but a lying bitch. You made a promise and took it back like I was nothing to you, even after I almost gave my life to save you! You are so worthless! I can't believe I trusted you. I'm going to kill you!" He yelled and came toward us. We went to go after him but he threw us. He got her throat and dug his fingers so hard she started bleeding. "I'm sorry baby." I said and I threw him across the warehouse. Then Crowley showed up and took him. "Rowena?! Rowena!" I yelled struggling to get up to get to her. Dean and Cas doing the same. I get to her. "No Rowena. Come on. Hold on." I healed her. Come on come on. She gasps for air and I fall back with relief. Thank God. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm alive." She said horse. "I mean because your best friend just tried to kill you." "Well you know. How are you considering you just had to toss the love of your life?" "Well you know." "Come on guys. Let's go home." Dean said as him and Castiel helped us up sounding defeated. We all did, we all were. We're going to lose him. I can't breathe, oh no. "Let's go Let's go." I say grabbing Rowena and going home. When we drop in I drop to the floor. I can't breathe. Nothing about this is okay, I need him back and I just failed. Again. "Gabriel!" "Gabriel!" "Gabriel!" I hear three voices and then everything goes black. Next thing I know, I'm in our bed and Rowena is sitting in a chair. "Ugh, what happened?" I asked sitting up. "Well dear, I was going to ask you the same. You panicked and then passed out." She said worried. "I'm just so damn worried about Sam. Rowena I can't lose him. He's all I have." "I know dear. I know."