Chapter 9.

Sam's POV.

"Ugh." I say sitting up. I realize I'm handcuffed to the bed. I look around and I realize they locked me up. "Rowena! I'm going to kill you!" I yelled. I am so angry right now. "I see that you've acquired the same hatred I have for my mother." Crowley said. "How did you get in here?" I asked confused. "That doesn't matter. Now down to business. I will get you out of here and give you this blood, and plenty more if you agree to come with me and do some jobs for me." He proposed. "Why the hell would I do that Crowley?" I laughed. "Well, because by the way you're shaking and sweating and looking at this blood. You need it, you want it, your body is begging for it. Plus you hate demons and I'll let you kill a lot for me if you come." He said. "Okay.. Let's go." I said. He broke the cuffs and handed me the blood. The door swung open. "Baby please don't do this!" Gabriel yelled. "Don't make this hard." I said. "Baby please, I love you. I need you. Please don't drink that, just come to me. We can figure this out. I'll help you, I can help you, please do not drink that." He begged crying. "It's all I have." I said fixing to drink it. "No! Wait please." I stopped. "It's not the only thing that you have you have Dean, Cas, Rowena, and me baby, you have me. I love you so much and I'll do everything for you. You don't need that baby. Please don't do this." He begged. "Sammy, please he's right you have all of us. That stuff doesn't matter. Please" Dean chimed in. "That's where you're wrong. I don't need you. I need this." I said drinking it. "No! Baby." Gabriel yelled. They all tried to come running and I threw them. They all passed out. The problem is, I don't care. "It's time to go Moose. We have things to do." Crowley said. Well here we go.

Gabriel's POV.

"Ouch." I said rubbing my head. Sam! "Sam!" I yelled getting up and frantically looking for him. He couldn't have gone. He couldn't have left me. I need him, he's the love of my life. "Gabriel, sweetie he's gone." Rowena said. "He can't be. He is supposed to be here, with me. We were going to get married, he was supposed to love me. Why would he leave?" I said following to the floor crying. He really left me. "Don't worry we'll get him back." Dean said coming out with Cas. "Not if we don't get him soon." Cas said. "What do you mean?" Dean asked. I looked up. "If he drinks too much demon blood before we get to him.. He'll.. He'll turn into a demon himself." I said with a broken heart. "We absolutely can not let that happen!" Dean yelled. "We'll find him." Cas said. I hope so. I can't live without him, he's my everything. Hearing his voice just gives me peace it's self, nothing else matters but us, but him. I don't want to say goodbye, I want to say goodnight, all of my hope and dreams came back when I saw him. He is the only light in my life, the one that makes me feel like I have a home, like I belong, like I am home. Without him I am lost.

I know it's a really short chapter but I am just really busy. Let me know how you like the story!