Chapter 12.

Crowley's POV.

I'm getting so impatient. He needs two more feeds and then he'll turn, but he's been knocked out for a whole day! "Boss he's waking up." "It's about bloody time! Get him in here!" I yelled. "Of course sir." The demon said going to get him. "Did you have a nice nap?!" I asked him as he came in. "Buzz off Crowley. Where my food?" "Take him, he's terrible at his job." I said. And off he goes, it's so easy for him to kill and suck dry anyone these days. It's wonderful progress. "Now, I want to see your powers Moose. This demon here." I said as two demons dragged in a trader. "He crossed me, he needs to be dealt with, so exercise him, without saying a word." And he did as he was told, he's filled with so much hatred that I think I could get him to kill his own brother, which isn't a bad idea. I make him stand facing me with the traitor in between us on his knees and he starts and boy was I glad. His eyes turned black when he was exercising him which means I was right, only one more to go before our dear moose is a full demon. Incredible, thank you Azazel, may you rot in hell. He created the perfect weapon for me.

Castiel's POV.

"Dean, we have one more shot, he could already be turned by now." I said to my heart broken boyfriend. "I know, I need you to go get Bobby again. Just call ahead, he will shoot you." He said not lifting his eyes from the computer screen. "Okay, I'll be back." I said turning and pulling out my phone. "Hey Bobby, it's Castiel." "I know Cas, caller ID. What's going on?" "I'm coming to get you. We need you." "Okay, I- Cas could you at least let me finish talking and hang up before you pop in." "Oh, okay. Sorry." "It's fine. Let's go." We went to the bunker. "Dean, what's going on?" He asked. "Bobby, we only have one more shot at this before he turns demon. We have to find out where he'll be next. I need you." He pleaded. "Let's get to it then." He said sitting down helping Dean. I go to find Rowena and Gabriel. I go into Sam's room. "Hey guys, Bobby is here. We have one more shot we can't lose him." I said. "We won't." Rowena tried to be optimistic but you could tell she was trying to tell her self. This is going to be a disaster. "Bobby found it!" Dean said running in. Rowena and Gabriel stand up. "Let's bring him home." Gabriel said. We all go to the library. "Where is it?" "It's, well in Kansas. It's close to home. We can drive it's about an hour from here. "Let's go." It's a quiet ride, everyone is anxious and terrified. We have no idea what to expect. When we arrive we split. Rowena and Gabriel, then me, Dean, and Bobby. We go inside the abandoned bank, we don't see any sign of him yet. We turn a corner and see Gabriel and Rowena when all of the sudden we all turn around to a voice. "I've been expecting all of you." Sam said. Holding a demon to the wall. "Baby please! I'm begging you. Don't do this. You're better then this please!" Gabriel begged. Sam just laughed. "Sam come on boy. I helped raise you better than this. Please" Bobby pleaded. "Samuel, this isn't the same person who saved my life from the very person you're working for. Please Samuel, come home." Rowena said. "You're stupid if you think I ever cared about you. I just wanted to kill people. I was bored and angry stuck up with a red headed hag who was selfish." He snarled at her. I don't know why he hates her so much. "Sam don't do this. There's still some good in you." I finally spoke. "Sammy, please come home. I need you, you're my brother. Please." Dean begged. "Listen to me. You light up my life, you always have. Don't make yourself the darkness when you're so good at being the light." Gabriel tried again. "You are all just so stupid." He said laughing and pulling the demon into his hands. "I never loved any of you, and Gabriel. You are absolutely nothing to me, you will never be remembered as someone I loved, just someone who was clingy and unwanted." He said. Then he took the demon and just bit into his neck just drinking from his neck. "No!" Everyone yelled. Gabriel when running to him. He threw him into a wall and grabbed him and disappeared. "Where'd they go?!" Dean yelled. "He took him home." I said. "Let's go." Dean said and we all went to the Impala.