Chapter 7.

Sam's POV.
Few weeks later.

It's been so long since I've been this happy, Gabriel makes me feel amazing, I've had a few mishaps and still want to hurt myself a lot, especially when Gabriel is asleep or I'm alone, but I'm happy. Everyone has been here for me especially Gabe. Dean and Cas have been going on hunts every now and again, their out now, left a few days ago. I wish I could go too but everyone wants me to wait a little longer. Me and Gabriel have gotten a lot closer over these past weeks and I can't imagine him not being here now. Cas and Dean are doing great as well. Their relationship has been one to reckon with that's for sure. "Hey Gabriel?" I say. "Yeah wants up baby?" He asked. God that word, baby it does something to me when he calls me that. I look at him. We're in my room, we don't really leave it when Dean and Cas are gone. I lean over and kiss him, I pull him on top of me, still kissing him. He stops me with a nervous look on his face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean t-." I try to explain. "No it's okay baby, I just. I want to make sure it's actually something you want and you're not just doing it for some other reason, I don't want to take advantage of a vulnerable person, especially you Samurai. I love you." He explained, I chuckled. "Trust me Gabbie, I want this very much." I pull him back down as he never actually got off of me. "Stand up." Gabriel said. "What why?" I said sad. "So it will be easier for me to undress you silly." He said smiling and in a very sexy way. "Oh." I said laughing and feeling kinda stupid. We stood up and he started kissing me again while pulling off my shirt, he undid my pants and broke the kiss to pull them down. "My turn." I said mischievously. "Oh?" I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around me. We kissed as I walked to the bed, I leaned over, still kissing him so his back would be against the bed. I pulled off his shirt still kissing him and then I took him pants off. I leaned back over to start kissing him again. He wrapped his legs around me again and I stood up. I pushed his back against the wall and we just keep kissing. "I love you so much Gabriel." "I love you too Samuel." We said and it was getting, intense to say the least. *Knock knock* Gabriel rolled his eyes "I'm sorry." I whispered to him. We both run to get under the blanket, not even thinking about the clothes. "What?" I said and Dean opened the door, Cas standing behind him. Great the whole gang is here. "Hey we were just gonna let you know we were here and we're going to eat out tonight if-" he trailed off as he noticed the clothes. He looks back at as in terror. Everyone's eyes grew huge, ours because we forgot about our clothes till just now, theirs because they realized we were naked and about to- "Oh. My. God. I am so! Sorry guys! I was just trying to invite you I didn't know that you were, oh god. Please tell me this isn't the first, you know.." He was frantic. We just shook our heads yes slowly. "Oh. My. God. Babe I ruined it! This is terrible." He said to Cas still very frantic. "Baby let's just you know, go in the library." Cas said pulling him away trying to get himself and Dean out of my room with us just, laying naked. He closed the door. Me and Gabe looked at each other. We laughed. We laughed so hard. After about ten minutes of hardcore laughter. "So.. Baby, would you like to go out tonight with them?" He asked hopeful. I haven't been out of the house Since, well Since the day that demon kicked my ass. "Umm. Let's try it." I said. "Really?!" He yelled ecstatic. He knows that I have severe social anxiety now, but I know he wants to so badly, we haven't even technically had a date yet because I don't ever want to leave. "Yes." I said laughed. "We don't have to go if you're not ready.." He said making sure he wasn't forcing me. "Baby, I want to go." I reassured him. He kissed me and jumped out of bed and started putting his clothes back on. "What are you doing?" I asked laughing. "I have to go tell them! I'm so excited!" He said opening and closing the door. I just laughed. Wow this man is really something I swear, but I love him so much and I love making him happy. Hopefully sometime soon we can get some alone time long enough for me to make love to the man but who knows. I get up and get dressed as well and head to the library. "Hey! There he is! First off how are you feeling? You need any water? You thirsty? Or did you get enough in there?" He said making fun of me, I laughed, that's was okay, I missed my brother, this side of him, the one meant to annoy his little brother and tease him. I have seen or heard it in a while because he's been so worried and walking on egg shells around me. "Dean!" Both of the angels yelled. I laughed again. "Guys seriously, it's fine. I kinda missed it. He's just teasing I know how he truly feels its okay." I laughed making sure everyone knew that it was okay, that I was okay. We headed to get dinner, it wasn't a fancy dinner we just went to a cafe and got some burgers, well Dean did, I just got a salad, and of course neither of our dates could actually eat so Cas ordered the same as Dean so Dean could eat Cas' food as well and Gabe did the same thing. So far things were going okay with me. Gabriel ordered my food for me and we were fine. Until a bunch of high schoolers came in being loud and over stimulating me. Gabriel felt how tense I got and he grabbed my hand in an attempt to make me feel better. It didn't go the way he hoped. "Hey, just look at me. It's okay. Just breathe baby, focus on me. I love you. You can do this." He tried. "Guys this isn't working, it's too loud. We need to go. Now." He said to a very worried looking Dean and Castiel. The food came out at the same time. "Hey can we get a bag for this, please." Dean asked and they got a bag and he put the food in it quickly and gave her some money. "Keep the change." He said and she just smiled. We rushed home.