Chapter 41: Tangled into a twist!

Start from the beginning

"It's almost ten dollars." To give two gifts of money, you have to buy a dowry, and to build a house, the most expensive thing is actually the banquet. However, most people in the village can only pay ten dollars. Zhang Qingzhu's eyes lit up as he counted the money, "Twenty can marry two brides!"

Seeing his appearance, Liang Han couldn't help but laugh out loud: "In order to marry your brother and daughter-in-law, you are really good enough." 

"Of course. Marrying a daughter-in-law is a good thing, and my family has not imported it for a long time. Zhang Qingzhu said indignantly: "You don't know that some people speak particularly harshly and meanly, and those words are simply ugly." But I don't believe in that evil! My brother will definitely be able to marry his daughter-in-law, and my father and mother will also have children and grandchildren!

"That's a must. Leave those people alone, ignore them, some people like to talk nonsense. Liang Han said particularly generously, "If you don't bring all this money back, just do the family affairs of your brothers together."

Zhang Qingzhu was stunned when he heard this, and Liang Han generously made him a little unbearable. He was a little distressed in his heart, he wanted to take the money, but he couldn't afford it. If he was with Liang Han, he couldn't make this decision for a while, so he was worried.

Liang Han knowingly asked with a smile and said, "It's not good to give you money, and you still have a bitter face."

Zhang Qingzhu stammered, "But I can't afford it." 

"He's really sad.

"You just can't think straight. I didn't let you pay back the money immediately, don't people say that it is the uncle who owes the money, do you have anything to worry about?

Zhang Qingzhu looked at Liang Han and said seriously, "I thank you for borrowing me so much money." But I can't decide to be with you yet.

Liang Han smiled, "It's okay, if you really want to be with me for money, I don't feel comfortable in my heart."

Zhang Qingzhu was a little suspicious: "Do you really think so?"

"Yeah, didn't I say it all, I'm confident in my charm." Liang Han laughed and said, "You look at me, people are tall and strong like bears, and they are more powerful than others in farming." Still single-minded to you, such a good object where you go.

Zhang Qingzhu laughed and spat at him: "Less putting gold on your face." Still farming, how lazy you are, who doesn't know.

"I changed it. Didn't I change it all? The tears in Liang Han's heart, thinking that he was a good man who was more positive and uplifting, but he was labeled as delicious and lazy and did not take the right path, and there was no place to extend, "Xiao Zhu, you believe me once." I really changed.

Zhang Qingzhu looked at him out of the corner of his eye: "True change depends on your performance." If nothing else, if you can pass my father's mother's pass, I will rely on you for everything. The old man and the mother-in-law are all a knack in any world and in any era!

"I'm actively trying to get them to change their mind about me." Wait for the next year to die and go to work in the fields. I don't know if the cheeky people who go to help their family spring ploughing will be beaten back.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled happily: "Then you work hard."

"Then take all the money in this box back." I hope that your brothers can see that I help them marry their daughters-in-law and can tap on me. "

Think beautiful!" Zhang Qingzhu looked at the money in the cash box with some hesitation, "Too much."

Liang Han smiled and said, "No more, no less." You have taken away all this and I have more than two hundred slams left, and it is enough to marry you.

Zhang Qingzhu glared at him: "Go! If you can't say two words, you'll be oily.

"Don't abandon me on that." I only have a slippery tone for you, and I don't believe you should inquire about it. "I'm not going." Who cares about you. Love and who says and who says.

Liang Han smiled and hugged the person, "I love to talk to you about this." I just want to marry you, and I only want to tell you what sweet words and nice things to say, and now I am thinking about how to marry you into the door.

Zhang Qingzhu smiled and pushed him away: "Get out!

Zhang Qingzhu originally planned to spend a day at Liang Han's house, but his mood changed because he got so much money. I wanted to quickly take the money home and share it with his seventh brother, and let him help him think of an idea how to use the money well. Because as far as the family's unwelcome to Liang Han is concerned, if the money is given by Liang Han, they are certainly not willing to accept it.

Carefully carrying the money back to the village, when he came to the door of his house, he stretched out his head and looked sneaky. I wanted to look into the courtyard again, but I saw his seventh brother come out.

As soon as he saw Zhang Qingfu, Zhang Qingzhu immediately smiled and opened his eyes, and said excitedly: "Seventh brother, I will tell you a great thing!" As soon as the words fell, I saw that his third brother's calm face also came out.

Zhang Qingzhu's smile froze, and he subconsciously hugged the money in his arms tightly, and said, "Oops! Zhang Qinglin knew that it was no good thing when he saw his little brother's weak look, and said to him with a calm face: "Follow me!" Zhang Qinglin decided that this time he must teach his younger brother a good lesson and let him remember it for a long time.

Zhang Qingzhu threw a look at his seventh brother for help, and Zhang Qingfu also glanced at him with disapproval, but he did not intend to see death or not be saved. Then they followed them into the courtyard.

Following Zhang Qinglin into their room, in addition to the eldest of the Zhang family and the second brother of Zhang, several other brothers were there. Zhang Qinglin decided that this matter was no longer used to the little brother.

The brothers saw that Zhang Qingzhu had returned, and each asked a few questions with concern. After all, the little brother ran away in a huff, and they were helpless about losing money, hoping that the little brother wanted to open up.

Zhang Qingyong smiled and asked him, "Xiao Zhu, where did you go?" Have you eaten lunch? Mother also left you a meal.

Zhang Qingzhu nodded a little weakly: "Eat."

Zhang Qingshui asked him curiously, "Xiao Zhu, whose house do you eat?" I went to my cousin's house to look for you, and they said you didn't go to his house.

Zhang Qingyuan also wondered in his heart: "Yes, Xiao Zhu, whose house are you running to?" Also, what are you holding in your arms?