Chapter 39: The Seller!

Start from the beginning

"All right." Zhang Qingzhu shrugged his head and got up.

Liang Han walked along Zhang Qingzhu's road according to his memory, and found no trace of anything strange along the way. Until he was almost at Mingshan Village, Liang Han was sure: "They should not be in danger." He looked in the direction of Mingshan Village, "So, the two of them were discovered by their families." 

Thinking of the Zhang family's dislike for themselves, Liang Han was sure that even if he could earn money by continuing to follow him, the Zhang family would not agree. As soon as he thought of the future Yue family so disgusted with himself, Liang Han was a little shocked. However, this blow will not make him give up Zhang Qingzhu for the time being.

Liang Han was confident that he could still make everyone change, after all, he was not the original owner. However, knowing that he was so annoying, he couldn't completely ignore it.

Standing outside Mingshan Village, Liang Han hesitated to enter the village to find Zhang Qingzhu. And when he was assessing how high his odds of going to the Zhang family and being beaten out were, he saw Zhang Qingfu appear.

Zhang Qingzhu was the object of Zhang Sange's focus, while Zhang Qingfu was not. Therefore, when he excused himself from going out and walking around, Third Brother Zhang did not stop it, but did not let Zhang Qingzhu follow.

As soon as Zhang Qingfu walked to the entrance of the village, he saw the figure standing outside the village, and the tightly wrapped figure looked as strong as a bear, and he fixed his eyes on who it was.

Liang Han saw Zhang Qingfu coming towards him and quickly walked over. Just about to ask: "You..."

Before Liang Han could finish speaking, Zhang Qingfu said, "My third brother found out about us." I and Xiaozhu will not do the business of selling bean sprouts after that. After a pause, he said, "You don't have to come looking for Xiaozhu in the future." Although he felt that it was a little unauthentic, Zhang Qingfu still said so. He still didn't want the younger brother to be involved with Liang Han, and he was also afraid that the younger brother would be deceived.

Although Zhang Qingfu has changed his view of Liang Han these days, it is far from enough for him to trust, let alone recognize. Even if his little brother wanted to leave the house in the future, he didn't want to be a person like Liang Han, and he couldn't be sure if he could make his little brother live a solid life.

Liang Han was a little uncomfortable in his heart, after all, he had always shown great sincerity, and people even said so. But it was impossible for him to give up.

Liang Han said, "It is impossible for you to let me give up Xiaozhu like this. I really want to live with him, and I have the confidence to let him live a good life. I know your family doesn't look down on me right now, but I'll make you look better. After saying that, he took out a bag of things from his arms, "This is the peanut candy that Xiaozhu likes to eat, and you help me give it to him."

Seeing that Zhang Qingfu did not want to take it, Liang Han shoved it into his hand and said very sincerely: "Brother Zhang Qi, I know that you are worried that Xiaozhu does not want him to communicate with me." But Xiao Zhu will leave the Zhang family sooner or later, and it is better to find me, who really likes him, than to live a casual life on a blind date. Aren't you afraid that if I don't live a good life and treat him well, you will let Xiaozhu suffer with me? I understand and understand all of this. Then as long as I live a good life, earn money, and cultivate the land well, will you be able to let Xiaozhu follow me?

Zhang Qingfu frowned, they resented Liang Han because he did not follow the right path and did not live a good life. If these Liang Han are all changed, as to whether they can accept him: "... I'll talk about that later. "Words are easy, change or not change, whether it is a temporary change or a real complete change, who said accurately."