Chapter 38: Dew Filling!

Start from the beginning

The scale of this bazaar is very large, and the location is at the north gate of Pingmo City. The stalls can be placed up to a mile long, and when they arrive, they will see the crowds and bustling.

Liang Han got out of the car. After paying the booth money with the person in charge, Uncle Liang was placed in a place. After Liang Han helped them get the stall ready, seeing that he was not needed here, he said to Uncle Liang: "Uncle, I will go around and buy some things for the New Year."

"Okay, remember not to spend money indiscriminately." Liang Qingfeng instructed.

"Hmm, got it." Liang Han knew that Uncle Liang was bent on letting him save money, afraid that he would spend money indiscriminately.

The stalls are very long, more people come to the market, and it seems quite crowded to walk in the crowd. Liang Han didn't have anything to buy, and he wasn't in a hurry to read it. After buying a bag of chestnuts at a stall selling roasted chestnuts, I watched from stall to stall while eating slowly. Seeing that some villagers were selling mountain goods, he crouched down to take a look, and when he saw that the mushrooms and fungus were not bad, he picked some more, because many of the sellers he bought also gave him some dried mountain vegetables.

Liang Han walked through the crowd with his things, quietly collected some of them into the space, and then returned to Uncle Liang's stall and asked them to help collect them. But found that Uncle Liang did not sell much of their bean sprouts, and asked curiously: "Uncle, bean sprouts are not good to sell?"

Liang Qingfeng was not worried: "It's all right, the people who rushed to the market are all shopping." We sell vegetables, and they will only bring some back when they leave.

Liang Han understood that people were not in a hurry to buy vegetables, so as not to occupy the air. I'll buy some when I'm leaving. He was relieved to see that they would not come in vain. After putting your things away, get ready to continue shopping.

Liang Han looked at the stalls of the entire market, and unexpectedly did not buy anything except some red paper used to write the Spring Festival.

When I was thinking about whether to go to the city or not, I saw the donkey cart of Zhang Qingzhu and the two brothers rushing out from the city gate. He saw Zhang Qingzhu get out of the car, as if he was planning to visit the market.

Liang Han waved at them from a distance, shouting as he walked: "Hey, Zhang Qingzhu, I'm here."

Zhang Qingzhu heard Liang Han's voice calling him and looked over with the voice. Seeing Liang Han walking to this side, he waved his hand in response, and then ran over: "You have also come to the market, are you planning to buy New Year goods?"

"Just buy some mountain goods, just me and Xiaoshi, I don't need so many things for the New Year." What is needed for the New Year, Liang Han plans to prepare more food. As for the others, after all, there are few people, even if there are many people in the New Year, there is no need to prepare too many things.

Zhang Qingzhu They are a big family, and they are very lively during the New Year's Festival. On the other hand, Liang Han felt that his New Year alone was quite miserable. It was suggested, "You can spend the New Year with your uncle's family." It's better than your two New Year's Eve, and it's interesting to have a lot of people and lively dishes.

Liang Han felt that it would be very awkward if he and Uncle

Liang spent the New Year together, so he never thought of spending the New Year with them: "Don't talk about this." Don't you go home now, do you want me to accompany you around?

Zhang Qingzhu did not immediately agree, but subconsciously looked in the direction of his seventh brother.

Seeing his taboo, Liang Han whispered, "What, your seventh brother is still unwilling to let you interact with me?"