Chapter 36: Too Much Helplessness!

Start from the beginning

Liang Han looked back and smiled, "You're welcome.

Liang Han went back to the kitchen, it was too cold today, and he did not deliberately bring the food to the hall house to eat. Biting into the fragrant steamed buns, I ate the vegetables while thinking about what to do today.

After breakfast, Liang Han took a hoe into the planting space, and he needed to turn the ground over and then plant cotton. He had already processed the cotton seeds before, and now he can plant them directly.

Seeing that it was almost noon, Liang Han went to Uncle Liang's house. He told Uncle Liang about taking in a little beggar last night, and then asked Aunt Liang: "Little aunt, do you have any clothes that children don't wear in your family?" The clothes the child was wearing were not cold at all, and the shoes on his feet were leaking. 

The little beggar was not tall, and he looked like he was six or seven years old. He also just tried to ask if there were any clothes for the child to wear. However, he felt that the possibility was not high, after all, everyone's life was very economical, the big one wore the small one, even if he could stay, he couldn't wear it. So I didn't expect too much, thinking about how I could get the child warmer clothes.

Jiang Shi was surprised that Liang Han would kindly take in a small beggar. Thinking that Liang Han has really changed a lot recently, plus her own family has gained benefits, she looks at Liang Han more pleasantly: "Xiao Zhi, their clothes are not left." "What can be worn will be given to the mother's family, and those that are too old to wear are also made into soles," Hongdan is wearing a small cotton coat, you see..." The little beggar is a boy, I don't know if Liang Han wants it or not.

"It doesn't matter, I just don't know if it's the right size." Auntie, find out and I'll give it to him. Liang Han felt that in this case, he didn't pay much attention to it, anyway, he was still a child, and it didn't matter if he wore girls' clothes, as long as he didn't freeze.

Jiang Shi went to get clothes, and Uncle Liang mentioned one thing to Liang Han: "Xiao Han, your uncle recently mentioned to me that he also wants to do the bean sprout business together, do you think..." His second brother has mentioned it to him many times, but he did not dare to agree, pushing that he wants to help him ask Liang Han. But he knew that Liang Han's relationship with the second brother was not very good, and the possibility of being willing to let the second brother do this business was not high. But after all, it was his second brother, and he also hoped that he was good, so he still couldn't help but ask.

Liang Han paused for a moment, and reacted that the title of uncle referred to the original owner's uncle Liang Qingshou. Unlike Uncle Liang, Uncle Liang is very disgusted with Liang Han, and his personality is relatively stingy, so he has always ignored Liang Han. Liang Han and everyone in their family had a bad relationship. Asking him to give the business to the other party was not very willing. Moreover, if the other person's person knows the method of making bean sprouts, it is uncertain whether it will be disseminated. Uncle Liang's character is not as strong as Uncle Liang's.

"There's no place to put a water tank at home." This sentence can also be regarded as a euphemistic rejection of Uncle Liang's plan to mix a foot.

Uncle Liang heard the meaning of Liang Han's words, although he also wanted to say something good for his second brother, but when he thought that the other family's family had always been salty and not light to Liang Han, and there were good things but they wanted to get benefits, Liang Han was definitely not happy in his heart. In addition, Liang Han's family really has no place to put the water tank, if you tell the second brother the method of making bean sprouts, it is difficult to ensure that the other party will not disperse, and then delay Liang Han's earnings, and Uncle Liang will not go.