Chapter 29: Discover it soon!

Start from the beginning

Zhang Xiuxiu said enviously: "So good, there is meat to eat."

Zhang Qingzhu heard her say this and laughed: "I took a fish back, he used a lot of things, the cooking is delicious, not as bad as I ate before." When Wang Shi heard his son say this, he said with a cold face: "Since you think he is so good there, what are you going to do when you come back?"

Seeing that his mother was angry, Zhang Qingzhu shrunk his neck and shut up without speaking. He made a bitter face with Zhang Xiuxiu, causing the other party to cover his mouth and smile.

After dinner, everyone rested early. Zhang Qingzhu was repeatedly preached by several brothers, and the main idea was that he could get as far away from Liang Han as he wanted, and he was absolutely not allowed to go to his house again. Then you can sleep peacefully. Close to Brother Zhang, he whispered to the other party, "Remember, call me early tomorrow, but don't get up late."

Zhang Qingfu saw that he was so attentive, and it seemed that he couldn't stop it, so he had to say: "Okay." The fourth elder Zhang Qingyuan asked, "What is it muttering?"

Zhang Qingzhu said busily, "I didn't say anything." Sleep, sleep. Pretending to yawn, "Sleepy, sleepy." When the sky was not yet bright, Liang Han was sleeping soundly, and the hazy feeling was that someone called himself, as if it was Zhang Qingzhu's voice. Realizing that the Zhang brothers would come to help sell bean sprouts today, he suddenly woke up and heard the voice clearly: "Liang Pizi, open the door quickly, open the door and open the door." Sure enough, it was Zhang Qingzhu's voice.

After Liang Han answered, he hurriedly got up and opened the gate. I saw Zhang Qingzhu standing outside the door with his arms shrunken, and next to him stood a man who looked very similar to him.

Liang Han let the donkey cart into the courtyard, and he asked Zhang Qingzhu curiously: "Why are you here?" He had thought that Zhang Qingzhu's brothers had to come, after all, he was the youngest, and most of the hard work was borne by his brothers.

Zhang Qingzhu whispered to him with a bitter face, "I didn't dare to tell a few brothers." They all disciplined me yesterday and said that they would certainly not agree. It took me a while to persuade Brother Seven to come with me, and he didn't want to come in before.

Liang Han smiled bitterly, he didn't expect Zhang Qingzhu to dare not say it. However, if Zhang Qingzhu had been doing this work, he would not have been able to stand it: "Then, even the two of you can't do it." Get up so early every day, cold and cold, how can you bear it?

Zhang Qingzhu twitched his cold nose: "There is no way, for the time being, it can only be me and the seventh brother and the two of us." I thought that when my brothers and a few of them found out, pity the two of us, maybe we will help to do it together. Find out, hurry up and replace it with us. 

He couldn't do anything about it, who had let the original owner do so many unpopular things before. Liang Han asked with concern, "Cold, did you bring a quilt?" Bring food? I'll give you some money, and you two can buy and eat in the county, at least with a hot mouthful.

Zhang Qingzhu naturally accepted his suggestion: "Well, you give me ten yuan, and I will pay you back when I sell the bean sprouts."

"Okay, I'll go get you money and remember to drink some hot soup." Seeing that he had no hat or gloves, he suggested, "You can go to the vegetable market and wear a hat and gloves." "Hat

I know, what gloves?" Zhang Qingzhu asked curiously.

Liang Han thought of winter insulation and said to him: "When you come back, in addition to hats and gloves, masks and scarves must also be available." It's not so cold to wear. " 

Good."

Zhang Qingfu, who was standing as far away from them as possible, looked at Liang Han doubtfully. He didn't sleep well last night, although he was promised by his little brother, but his heart was still very entangled. His family is indeed very short of money, and everyone in the four miles and eight villages knows it. Matchmakers don't like to take over his family's business. Their brothers were so old, how could they not be worried. But if they sacrificed their little brother because of this, they were not happy.

Liang Han went back to the house to get the money, and Zhang Qingfu asked his brother, "How do I feel... He spoke as if he were much more serious. 

"Do you think so too?" Zhang Qingzhu was quite surprised, "I also think he is talking to me a lot more seriously." Like before, as soon as you see me..." I was angry at the thought of the flirtatious words that the other party had said before.

Liang Han came out with the money and said to Zhang Qingzhu, "Here are fifty texts, and you are holding it to find money for people."

"Hmm." Zhang Qingzhu, who was still angry, nodded, looking like he didn't want to pay attention to him.

Liang Han felt strange, looked at Zhang Qingfu standing next to him, and thought, "It won't be that he said anything bad about me, otherwise Zhang Qingzhu changed his face." As a result, the other party even has a straight eyeDon't look at him.

Liang Han thought that he could not expect the Zhang family to give him any good looks, so he went to the East House to fill bean sprouts. Because I don't know how it will sell, I just put one cylinder in it.

After watching their brother leave, Liang Han turned around and went back to make up for sleep, and sighed in his heart: "If I keep doing this business in the future, won't I be woken up at this time every day?" You have to think of other ways to make money. Then give the method of raw bean sprouts to the Zhang family, after all, I am going to marry Zhang Qingzhu in the future, and it is also appropriate to find a way to please the Zhang family. "