Chapter 27: The fish is actually delicious!

Comenzar desde el principio

Uncle Liang smiled and said to him, "Don't be dissatisfied, that rabbit is all your brother's."

Liang Zhi was concerned: "Dad, is his bean sprouts selling very good?"

Uncle Liang smiled and said, "Yes, it was sold all morning." After waiting for two days, our family can also do this business, take advantage of the winter to save a few hanging money, next year you can become a parent can also add some money. You can still earn money in this big winter, thanks to the little man. Liang Zhi is naturally happy that the family can earn more money, for Liang Han, Liang Zhi still has not changed much, after all, the impression of the past is too profound, he asked the things he cares about: "Where is Daddy going to sell when the time comes?" 

Jiang Shi suggested: "Since the little man sells well in the city, why don't we also go to the city to sell?"

Uncle Liang scolded with a straight face, "What did you say?" The little man sells in the city, how can we still sell it in the city?! Isn't that a sincere attempt to rob him of business? Don't forget, this method of making bean sprouts is the little man's, he let us follow the dip light is good, how can we still rob his business!

Jiang Shinono said, "I just think that Pingmo City is quite big, and more than our family selling will not affect him much."

 "Can this be the way things are?" Uncle Liang was angry.

Liang Zhi hurriedly persuaded: "Father, don't be angry, the mother did not mean to rob Brother Lobby's business." The mother just wants to make more money, and in the end it is also for our family. In order to prevent his father from continuing to be angry, Liang Zhi hurriedly changed the topic and said: "Does Dad want to pull it to some nearby villages to sell?"

Uncle Liang was not good enough to reprimand Jiang again, so he said to his son, "That's what I planned." One village sells less, just go to a few more villages. Our family has a donkey cart, and we can sell it when we go farther with dry food.

Liang Zhi felt that it was feasible, except that it was not much hard, and they were not afraid of hard work: "When the time comes, I will accompany you." 

"Well, let's go together." You have a good memory, and when the time comes, I will weigh you and collect money.

Uncle Liang said and then told his wife and children not to tell the story of making money from bean sprouts, "This matter cannot be casually displayed, in case it attracts people's eyes, it is not good." You're not allowed to go out and talk nonsense. Several people made sure not to talk too much outside.

Uncle Liang here they agreed on an idea, and Liang Han over there began to cook as soon as he got home. He stewed the ribs first and asked Zhang Qingzhu to help burn the fire. Burning a fire in winter is a good job, warm, so it is not difficult for him. Zhang Qingzhu saw that Liang Han was still good to him and would also help a little.

Liang Han carried the water and the fish outside the courtyard. Because of his limited time, he handled two carp first. He shaved out the belly of the fish, careful not to break the bitter gall. The gills were cleaned, then the scales were scraped clean, some water was used to wash the fish, and the fish was carried home. As for the things that were thrown away, they were placed in the same place, and he did not bury them, and there were a lot of cats in the village, smelling fishy, and would help him deal with them.

Zhang Qingzhu saw Liang Han carrying the fish in, smelling the fishy smell and frowning tightly, how disgusted it was. The main thing is that the memory of the previous one is too deep.

Liang Han smiled and said, "You wait, there will be a time when you want to eat."

Zhang Qingzhu didn't believe it: "I don't want to eat it." While eating, Zhang Qingzhu looked at the braised fish placed in front of Liang Han. Eat the ribs with your head down and tell yourself if you didn't see it. It's just that the braised taste is stronger, and the aroma is always drilled into his nose.

Liang Han could see that the other party actually wanted to eat, after all, he did not plan to really not give the other party to eat. So I took a bowl and clipped the meat on the belly of the fish to him, where there was less thorn and more meat, so there was no need to worry about him being stuck by the fish bone. Then he put it in front of Zhang Qingzhu, smiled and said, "Give it a taste."

Zhang Qingzhu was very entangled and surrendered: "Well, I will give you this face."

Liang Han told him: "Be careful of the fish bones, and pay attention when eating."

"I know this, there are a lot of fish bones, I will be careful." Zhang Qingzhu added a small piece to taste it, and said in surprise: "It's much better!" It's just a little fishy. But you use so many things, no wonder it gets delicious. Liang Han smiled and asked, "The fish is still delicious, right?"

Zhang Qingzhu gave a very general evaluation: "OK.

Liang Han did not intend to grasp the previous events to say that he tasted the fish and sighed in his heart: "Wild fish is delicious." Then he clipped the fish head into his bowl, and he liked to eat the fish head.

At a meal, Zhang Qingzhu ate with great pleasure: "What a luxury, we both actually ate two meat dishes."

Liang Han sat down and drank boiled water, listened to him say this, and said, "There is still a fish in the pot, you can take it with you when you leave."

Zhang Qingzhu was stunned for a moment, and then shook his head: "No, it is bean sprouts and fish again, I will definitely be disciplined when I bring it back." "In fact, he was a little worried about being punished for kneeling, maybe he would be beaten, a little worried."

Liang Han said, "What are you afraid of, don't you want your family to taste the fish?" Besides, those sprouts or the fish are not very valuable, and you don't have much to take them.

Zhang Qingzhu really wanted his family to eat such delicious fish, but he hesitated or agreed: "Okay." I'll ask my brother to help you sell more sprouts.

Liang Han said jokingly, "That's really grateful to you." 

"Haha, you're welcome." What he said was painful, but the confidence in his heart was not very strong, and he did not know whether his brothers were willing or not.