Chapter 26: Bean sprouts sell well!

Start from the beginning

Zhang Qingzhu: "I have eighty-nine texts."

Liang Han calculated, "A total of two hundred and twenty-six yuan."

Zhang Qingzhu said in surprise, "That's a lot! Except for the twenty pounds of beans, you have earned a total of ... One hundred and sixty-six pennies. In those ten days you can earn one thousand six hundred and sixty yuan, that is more than one and a half hanging, thirty days is four hanging more money. Even if you can only sell it until February of the next year, you can make at least sixteen hanging money! Sixteen hanging..." He looked at Liang Han in shock, and then couldn't help but whisper, "Then the bet I made with him... Miserable!

Liang Han smiled and said, "What is as good as you say." First of all, I can't sell so much every day, who is willing to eat vegetables every day. Besides, didn't I let your family help sell it, naturally I can't make that much.

Zhang Qingzhu thought about it and felt that it was also so easy to make money. People may not buy it once for many days. After being much relieved, Zhang Qingzhu looked at the stout bear-like Liang Han. In fact, Liang Han is not bad looking, with a resolute face and a healthy wheat-colored complexion, which used to look very obscene when he laughed, but now he looks very cheerful when he laughs. If it weren't for the stain on that body, Liang Han was still a good man.

It's just that there are too many stains to be credulous. According to the previous virtues, whoever lived with him was unlucky. Zhang Qingzhu felt that Liang Hanren was okay with getting along these days, and on the other hand, he felt that it was impossible for a person like that before to say that he would become better, he must be deceiving himself, and whenever he thought about it, he felt particularly entangled.

However, thinking that the gambling period was one year, he did not believe that a person could pretend to be a year, and thought in his heart: "I must stare at you to see if you deliberately pretend to deceive me!"

Liang Han did not notice Zhang Qingzhu's strange appearance, and while collecting the money, he planned in his heart what to buy and go back. Then he said to Zhang Qingzhu: "I want to buy thirty pounds of soybeans first, and then let's go to the vegetable market to buy some meat to celebrate, what do you think?"

Zhang Qingzhu said without any opinion: "Your money, you take the idea." On

the way to the vegetable market, Liang Han saw a dim sum shop. It cost twenty yuan to go in, bought four pieces of white sugar cake, and handed it to Zhang Qingzhu: "Give, white sugar cake." When it comes to buying you something delicious, I naturally can't break my word.

Zhang Qingzhu happily took it and opened it: "This is quite expensive." He said and took out a piece and handed it to Liang Han: "I don't eat alone, give you a piece."

Liang Han smiled and picked up: "Count you have a conscience." "He took a bite and it felt like it was made of rice, somewhat sweet, but not heavy in sweetness, and it felt ok. A small piece is five dollars, and this money can buy four eggs. As a modern person, he has eaten many kinds of pastries, and he feels that the taste is OK, and no one buys it in modern times. Seeing that Zhang Qingzhu was very happy to eat, thinking that he should not be able to eat sugar, he said to him: "Do you want to eat sugar?" There's candy for sale here, I'll buy you some.

Zhang Qingzhu shook his head: "Don't." "Asking the other party to buy a snack is enough to take advantage of him, and then let him buy sugar feels that it is not good to do so, as if he deliberately spent his money."

Liang Han saw that he really did not want it and did not buy it again, but drove to the vegetable market.

The market is naturally bustling and chaotic. Liang Han asked Zhang Qingzhu to wait on the side, and he went to the place where he bought ribs last time, and still bought two pounds of ribs. Seeing that some people are selling fish, but it seems that no one cares, Liang Han thought, because people here do not use spices very much for cooking, the fish is not delicious, and the smell is heavy, so people here rarely eat fish.

When he used to watch TV, he was talking about a place in the interior of the Republic of China period who didn't know how to eat fish. Because of the famine in order to survive can only endure nausea hard to eat, at that time still felt very fresh, there are even places do not know how to eat fish, and later heard that in addition to the people of the Heavenly Dynasty eat everything, many foreigners do not eat a lot of food, but did not feel strange anymore.

When he came into this world, he understood some reasons. No matter how good the fish cuisine is, there will always be some fishy smell, and those who have been eating will slowly ignore the smell, but those who don't eat fish often will not be able to stand it. Moreover, because people here save, oil and salt are not used much, naturally not to mention spending a variety of spices to eat the fish, so the fishy smell is relatively heavy. However, fish is also a kind of meat after all, and some people can eat it, so they will see fish in the market.

Liang Han went to ask for the price, it was indeed very cheap, a carp weighing nearly two pounds only cost ten yuan. He bought four, two carps, one large and one small, and two grass carps weighing half a pound, for a total of twenty yuan. It felt like he had picked up a big bargain, if it wasn't for the fact that he wanted to have some money left, so as not to have the embarrassing situation that Zhang Qingzhu couldn't afford to eat an egg, he wanted to wrap up the remaining ten or so fish, after all, he had space and didn't worry about storage.