Chapter 17: Bound To You

Comenzar desde el principio

River held her legs apart, keeping her open and exposed to him, and it wasn't helping that she was on his bed. The scent around was all him and it melted her body. The fiery fragrance filled the room and mixed into their skin letting them know they were bound together.

Zoya watched the arousal in River's eyes darken the blue to a sapphire. The moon shined its agile light onto her mate and he was entrancing to her. She watched him fan her core with his hot breath, before he kissed her core and ran his tongue along the slit. She arched into his mouth and held her moan back, she bit her lip and tried to stay in control so she wouldn't lose herself in this moment. However, as his tongue skilfully lathered her core and he nipped at her throbbing clit, she couldn't hold back.

Her hand combed into his dark hair that was still damp and she fisted it in her hand. She felt his smile briefly against her core and she tightened her hold, but that just pushed him to tease her harder. His tongue drank her in and she felt the wave grow in her body, and it was going to crash on her fast taking her into the storm of ecstasy.

"River... don't stop..." her moan of desperation told him everything he needed to know.

River ate out of her and quickened his pace because she was close to breaking. She didn't want to come like this, she wanted him inside her but River was adamant to making her come like this. Under his will, in front of him, he needed to see her orgasm with just his mouth. She was more than willing to give that to him.

The rush grew inside her and she was on the brink of losing her mind. She had a split second before she pulled River to her mouth and locked her sharp teeth at his corded neck, the moment she bit down on his neck, her body exploded with a strong orgasm and her wolf marked his. The waved eased and Zoya fell against the bed with no strength in her body.

River positioned himself between her legs, stretching them further and he kissed her softly tasting his blood on her lips. He licked her plump lips and moaned at the taste. She ran her fingers over his back and found herself seeking his body again. The pleasure that only he could give grew inside her and she needed more.

His big hands trailed down her body, they were tough but sweetly gentle as they memorized each curve and spot of her body. He kissed her neck, down to her chest and took the hardened peak of her breast into his hot mouth. A pit grew in her stomach when his tongue played with her nipple and he dipped his hand between her legs again. She arched into his mouth and his fingers spread the lips of her core. She looked down meeting his blazing blue eyes and he was teasing her. She knew it from the way he kept her on the edge but didn't let her feel relief.

River's thick fingers dove into her hot core, her body swallowed his fingers. A sharp jolt of pleasure ran through her and she closed her eyes. She couldn't handle the sensation of him taking control of her body. She had no power and it was driving her crazy.

A soft brush of his lips caressed her mouth, she opened her eyes and met his fierce gaze. "I've never seen you so quiet before," he teased hotly as he nipped her bottom lip then her jaw.

"It's your fault-" she gasped out when suddenly his finger deepened inside her and she almost came from that alone. That amused him further seeing her breathless and dishevelled with need. She was stunned he had done that but loved that he had.

But Zoya wasn't one to back down either.

Slowly, raking her nails across his back, she brought his focus on her eyes and grabbed a hold of his wrist. She took control of her own pleasure from there. His gaze darkened over her as he read what she intended to do with his hand. She rocked her hips and found her rhythm with his fingers still deep inside her wet core, it didn't take her long to find herself at the edge of her orgasm when he was watched her darkly and loving what he was seeing. She came undone because of him even though she controlled her own release.