Chapter 13

The hospital shower wasn't anything fancy. It was maybe the size of a closet, and one of those inexpensive one piece units that had zero personality. I guess that was what they needed though, since they couldn't exactly have custom tiled showers in every room. But they did offer a modicum of privacy once you pulled the little white plastic shower curtain closed, and that was all I needed to get myself nice and clean and then play with myself while I thought about Syd.

What, you thought I could just let what she said go? No chance. I'll have more than a month to wait before I can see her, and I've been going crazy in this hospital with thoughts and dreams of her.

I took my time with the shampoo, carefully avoiding my scars. It always took a long time to wash anyway with my hair down to my waist, but it took even longer now. But I was feeling so much better with my hair nice and clean, and I washed my body with the bar of provided soap. They were all definitely keeping things simple with both the soap and the shampoo being scent free. Now that I thought about it, Syd never smelled anything other than clean herself. Did she not use scented body wash or perfume? Was that a hospital policy?

I guess I'd have to ask her when she got back from her other patients, just to satisfy my curiosity. But before that, I had to satisfy the fire in my loins. The fire that Syd had been stoking for weeks, and that I needed relief from! I leaned back against the wall of the shower, my left hand on my right breast as I tugged and teased my nipple. I sighed happily and let my other hand slide along my slippery skin to my already throbbing pussy.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. I just imagined Syd on her knees before me, her tongue buried in my folds while her big blue eyes looked up into mine. My own fingers delved deep within me, drawing a happy sigh from my throat. I couldn't wait to feel my fingers doing this to Syd, making her moan in my ear and whimper as I brought her closer and closer to her release. I started circling my clit, starting slowly but rapidly picking up the pace while I continued to play with my nipple.

"Fuck! Syd! Oh god!" I whispered harshly as I barreled towards the climax I so desperately needed. "Syd! Oh god I want you!"

"Then have me." I heard a whisper from outside the shower as the curtain was pulled back, letting Syd watch me with a hungry gaze. "Show me what you look like when you cum."

Damnit, I was too far gone to stop. This is what I wanted to do to her, make her lose control, and yet here I was ready to explode already while she watched. My legs were trembling within seconds while my own walls were clenching around my fingers as I struggled to breathe. "Syd! Fuck!" I whined, trying to keep my voice down. "God, I want you so bad! Oh, fuck! I'm there!" And then I was gone. I shuddered as my body let go, my juices coating my fingers as I sank down, hunched over on the floor of the shower as the water pounded on my back.

Syd reached up, flipping off the water and wrapping my towel around me. "You have no idea how excited I am right now," she whispered.

I looked up into her eyes, seeing her skin flushed with desire and then gave her a little smile. I removed my two fingers from my channel, still sticky with my release and brought them up to just below her mouth. "Taste me."

Her eyes lit up, and she dipped her head, taking my fingers in her mouth and looking into my eyes from about six inches away as she moaned seductively before mumbling something under her breath that I didn't quite hear with her mouth full.

"Sydney, are you in here?" a voice called from the doorway to the room.

Syd's eyes flew open as she quickly removed her mouth from my fingers. "Hey Mary! Great timing! I had a patient slip in the shower, can you grab a clean gown for me please?"