Chapter 8

I watched Syd walk out of the room and had to stifle a growl of desire. She'd teased me in a way nobody had ever done before, and the worst thing was I knew that I couldn't do a thing. Get better. Wait a month. Date. Only then could I think about repaying that teasing. I didn't want to rush whatever this chemistry was and ruin it. I mean, obviously I lusted after this woman, but there was a chance of that becoming so much more! She was also nice, gentle, and thoughtful, and I really liked those aspects of her too. I'd only met her two days ago, and I already knew I'd want to keep getting to know her for as long as she'd let me.

She had impressed me, not just with the sponge bath and teasing, but in her actions as a person. Not once had she pestered me about the bullying, even though I knew that she wanted to know what happened. She had jumped all over that Russell guy when he'd come in to protect me. She'd been tender when making sure I was okay. She'd been caring and kind. She was attractive and obviously smart enough to be a top nurse. She was a single mother, so she was responsible enough to raise kids on her own. There was nothing more I could ask for.

And she liked me! A woman that was wonderful and actually liked me!

This wasn't a high school girl just looking to hook up, or a divorcee on vacation trying to experiment, this was a woman who should be end game! I just had to make sure that nothing messed it up. That meant keeping my head down and doing my schoolwork, not getting in trouble, staying home to work remotely for the semester so I didn't have to deal with the bitches. But they would still pay.

My revenge plot would be easy, it was almost all electronic if Heidi and I did it right, and then those girls would be very sorry. I didn't even need to rub it in their faces, it was enough to me to know that I took them down. I mean, they might have their suspicions, but there wouldn't be any proof.

I didn't need to gloat. It wasn't my style.

But if and when Syd let me, I was going to court her. I was going to shower her with flowers, take her to dinners, take her on a sunset walk, and then hopefully see if I could make her kids like me once she was ready. I didn't want her to ever doubt that I thought she was amazing.

And then at some point I was going to make her rock the foundations of the house when she was screaming my name.

But first, she had to go get Dr. Cunningham so he could take off my bandages and check the stitches to make sure I was doing okay. That would determine if I needed more bandages, or if I could keep my head clear of them. Before she'd left, we'd opened the curtains on the window, and I was fine. We then went to the lights, which were a little bit much, so we turned those back off. But I was making progress! I'd already texted Heidi, and she'd be bringing me sunglasses, my personal laptop, and more clothes. If I could wear sunglasses in the room, that would help protect my eyes, and I could be relatively normal.

In the meantime, I lay back in bed with a big smile on my face. That sponge bath had been something I would have never expected. I wanted her in the shower next time, letting our soapy hands travel all over each other. I wanted to blindfold her and tease her before I devoured her and made her beg me to make her cum over and over.

I'd never had anyone tease me like that, and yet she let me tell her what to do. She liked It when I told her to take off my underwear. I'd seen her eyes light up. Then she made me squirm and almost burst with excitement with the sponge bath. Had she not covered my eyes, I just might have. And she knew exactly what she did. She liked me telling her that she'd be in trouble. Those hips of hers would be perfect to grip while had her ride a strap on, and I hoped she'd let me do that until her eyes rolled back in her head.

Damn, this was probably the wrong time to think about that! I have a doctor coming to check up on me and I was hooked up to machines that would register my heart rate. I steadied my breathing. Instead of thinking about her ass as she was walking away, I thought about those eyes. Those eyes that made my soul sing as I stared into those blue depths. Or maybe the dimples that flashed every time I teased her. She would make every day exciting. I liked the thought of that.