Chapter 8: Come and beat you!

Start from the beginning

Liang Han smiled bitterly: "Yes, it is you who said everything." Besides, you've all come to my house, and I'm not going to let you go hungry. "Hmm, greasy tongue, not a good thing!" Zhang Qingzhu still had no good words.

Liang Han was speechless, thinking that this was the iniquity created by the original lord, who let himself take over the original lord's stall. People originally came to find stubble, and it is strange that they will talk to him well, and he is not angry! So he said in a kind voice, "Stay at home, I'll go get noodles."

After Liang Han left, Zhang Qingzhu jumped up happily. He decided to stay here. Looking at what he said that was ugly, the other party had to bear it, and he had to talk to himself in a good voice, and he felt particularly happy: "I have decided to stay here for a few days!" Eat his drink and anger him, let him dare to offend me! After saying that, he went into the back room cheerfully and went to pack up the contents of his baggage and put them away. Putting his clothes in the Kang cabinet, taking Liang Han's clothes out and throwing them on the bed, Zhang Qingzhu thought, "How about a few days?" Just stay for five days. Didn't he say make me that kind of noodles in five days, and I'll wait until I'm done before I go."

............

After dinner, people here will go to bed before it is dark to save lamp oil. Liang Han had already heated the kang before, he went to clean up the kitchen, and then took the foot-washing water to the back room and put it next to the bed, and said to Zhang Qingzhu, who was nestled in the bed: "Come, soak your feet, sleep comfortably at night."

Zhang Qingzhu saw that he was in a good mood and praised him: "Good job." Then carefully put his feet tentatively into the basin of water. In winter, hot water soaked feet was particularly comfortable, Zhang Qingzhu also had a smile on his face, but before he was happy, Liang Han actually took off his shoes and put his feet into the basin.

"What are you doing! Isn't it for me? Zhang Qingzhu stared at him.

Liang Han said innocently: "There is not enough hot water, I have to wash it, and you don't want to smell my stinky feet."

Zhang Qingzhu was angry: "Won't you wash it after I finish washing you?!" 

"Sorry sorry, sorry, how I didn't think of that." This was a particularly false statement, and then he smiled and handed him the hand towel, "Give, the hand towel will be used first later."

Zhang Qingzhu angrily pulled it over: "You are really annoying!"

Liang Han smiled and said indifferently, "Yes, you are right about everything."

"Your face is thicker than the city walls!"

"Hmmm, you're right."

"You're a bitch, you're an asshole!"

"Hmmm, you're right."

............

"You... You give me waiting! "Mm-hmm

, you're right."

"Liang Leper!"

"Well, do you think the water is cold?"

"Not cold!" Zhang Qingzhu didn't want to argue with him, it was too boring. Raising his foot deliberately threw water at the other party, he looked at him provocatively, saw that the other party did not care, and took a cloth towel to wipe his feet.

Liang Han saw that he had stopped, picked up the cloth towel that the other party had thrown by the bed, wiped his feet, and went to pour the foot-washing water.

Come back and put away the clothes that Zhang Qingzhu threw on the bed, fold them up and put them in the wooden box next to the bed. Lay the quilt well, because Zhang Qingzhu used his quilt, he can only take out the older quilt to use, just because it has not been sunburned, with a bad smell, but at present, this situation can only be made up for the night, I hope that tomorrow will not snow, so that he has the opportunity to dry the quilt.

The Kang beds in the village are built relatively large, and in the winter, in order to save firewood, adults and children sleep together, and they are also warm. Therefore, although the two said that they slept on a kang, they were a meter away from each other.

Zhang Qingzhu saw that Liang Han began to prepare for sleep, and immediately put his cotton coat between the two of them, "See clearly, don't cross over, otherwise I will let my brother beat you." 

Yes, this time the threat was not castration but beating him, Liang Han was considering whether to be happy about this, so he didn't have time to pay attention to Zhang Qingzhu, and lay down and slept. For the winter can sleep on the warm kang, just like opening the electric blanket beforehand, Liang Han moaned comfortably: "Comfortable - sleep."