Chapter 20 - The Gold Sovereign

Magsimula sa umpisa

Maya: Sonic is that...

Sonic: No... atleast it's still not compleet... but it is part of it...

Clauds: The Eggman Fleet.

Suddenly, something fell out of the Egg Carrier. It landed on the water. From it, two more battleships emerged. These are old versions of the Egg Carrier.

 These are old versions of the Egg Carrier

Maya: Whoa, what are those?

Sonic: The first versions of the Egg Carrier!

??: Actually, my main battleship has another name.

Everyone looked left, and four Blaster Troopers descended down to the sands of the Wave Ocean, along with Eggman.

Dr. Eggman: The main Battleship of my Eggman Fleet is called Great Eggman Imperial. Much larger, and stronger than the original Grand Egg Imperial!

Sonic: Doctor!

Dr. Eggman: Welcome, Sonic, I think it's time we get aquanted with my new troops. Blaster Troopers, I will regroup with the Eggman Fleet. Enjoy your new toys.

Eggman left. The Blaster Troopers aimed, and started shooting at their oponents. They were able to dodge. Mephiles skated to them, followed by Sonic.

Sonic: We have to coordinate our attack to surround them!

Mephiles: Gotcha!

Mephiles shooted his Chaos Orbs. The robots moved to the sides. Sonic's Chaos Wind pushed the others against them. This allowed the inklings to aim at them, taking them out. They looked at the fleet that was leaving.

Sonic: Seems like Eggman has been moving faster than what we expected.

Maya: He has two Egg Carriers, two Egg Forts, those battery shaped battleships, and the Great Eggman Imperial!

Sonic: We have to move faster than him! We can't let him keep going!

They kept going through the Wave Ocean. After busting a few more Egg Stingers, they reached the Zapfish. They took it, and went back to the Octo Canyon.