Chapter 42 Cams

I slowly yet cautiously open the door.

"Good job barking back at him"

"Fuck you Ethan you scared me." I let out a Relief sigh.

"Are you? I thought He was better than me so why you would be scared"

I bit my lower lip. He got inside and closed the door.

"Are you stalking on me?" I asked.

"I have no fucking time for that. "

He kept the bag on the kitchen counter and opened it. He heard the whole fucking conversation. because of something called 'safety' he had everything to keep track on me. He turned around and looked at me.

"Are you still planing to hold the knife?  Don't worry I Won't tale away your precious knife from you"

Cold... Very cold yet annoying. I roled my eyes and patiently kept the knife kn the counter trying my best not to clench it hard and stab him.

"On your left. On the lamp" He said.

I slowly turned toward the lamp in my right sight which was placed beside the croucher.

"There’s a camera on the top. A mini specialist cam" I stared at the top for a moment And I saw it. It was really hideous untill you find it.

"That's not the one. There are my cams lile this on every lamp of your apartment." I froze.

Because there is also a lamo on the bathroom I Don't know why. According to my useless 'safety' I had to move into a apartment beside Ethan's. It's been only two days since I moved in for a short time. I visited the place too before when workers were working as it was empty for years and had some things to be fixed. The only new thing that tgey placed is the lamps Because the Lights are Out sometimes. In a few days they'll place new lights.

"How many are there?" my voice is cold now.

" About 20 or so "

I turned to face him. His expression is dead. I Don't think he would had any emotions. He was so calm and natural that It was not a big deal

"He's been watching you since then. Wasn’t he?"

I knew what he was talking about.

"It's him. Who threatened you before not once but now is determined to get ut as fast as he can"

It was him talking all the way and me being silent. I went toward the lamp and took iut the cam. He was watching me while I checked every corner and took out the cams. There were 22 cams in the whole house including the bathrooms. After Finding all the cams I walked towards him. I placed all the cams on the counter in front of him.

He sighed and spoke again in a while.

"Why you?"

I was silent. I Don't know the answer either.

2 days later he'll find Aiden in the graveyard. Ask him yourself.

"Aren’t you sick of always protecting me?" I asked. He should be. He must be. Or he was but he Just Didn't tell anyone.

"Was it better If I was a biy or never born?"

He was still silent untill I heard his voice after the third question.

"Would nothing had happen if I wasn’t born in this family. You Parents, sister or whomever you wanted to be safe would have been safe by now?"

"Whomever I wanted to keep safe, I Couldn't do it if it happened."

I was silent.

"The person whom I wanted to be safe Is also Elizabeth Nina"

"I Don't want to hear that name in your voice. I Don't want you to spell it" I replied.

Please. Don't give me false hope again..

I walked toward the croucher and sat down again. I closed my eyes and layed down.

"Finish for what You're here. I'm tired"

I heard him sighing. My eyes were closed. I Didn't want to open them either. I Didn't want to see his emotions Because when I see them, my old feelings starts to flow back again.

"I figured out it is the same stalker who stalked you during Your high school and he is not Aiden"

I opened my eyes but Didn't look at him.

"I knew it wasn’t him"..

" But It's someone who once was in touch with you"

I looked at him this time.

"One of my Friend you say?"

He noded his head and closed the box. He did something to those cams which i Didn't pay attention to.

"That means It's-"

"What if It's Dylan?" He said and I froze.

"He had some weird rumours going on that he is an abuser, his girlfriends goes missing and so what not"

"I wasn’t his girlfriend not even for once"

"That's not the case. "

"I Don't think It's him"  i was out of confidence. He turned around and looked at me.

"You met him Didn't you? Didn't he look similar?  Think of the scent?"

Scent...

His scent did feel familiar as if I got that before but recent...