Chapter 15 Money

Third Person's POV:

"Is everything going perfectly?" someone asked.

"Yes,my dear Aiden." an old man said.

"Where is she,Mr.John?" Aiden asked..he showed the way to a basement.Aiden went in.there was a table and two chair.in one chair a woman was sitting tied up.

"How are you mother?long time no see" Aiden asked her.

"Fvck you Aiden!For money you ruined your family!" she said.

"My family?my family?!!I never had any family bitch!then why didn't father named the documents on me!?why is there no part of mine?am i nit your son?you abandoned me!"

"We didn't abandoned you!you were addicted to drugs so badly at a very young age!we tried to cure!"

"That's why you removed my name from the family so nothing will happen to your reputation?after dad died i thought if you marry His friend Anthony then he will help me..but it seems like forcing you to get married did nothing good.he back shot me.

Past moment
" look if you don't marry her i will kill both of you"Aiden said.

"How can a son talk like that about his mother" replied Anthony.

But at the end they were forced to marry each other.after that Aiden thought all the property would be named on him but Anthony named on Ethan that made Aiden more furious.thus he started gambling and badly got addicted.he became even more worse for their family.so they removed his name from this family.Nina and her family moved away another country and never met each other in person ever again.Nina alomost forgot everything about them as she was really young that time.but unfortunately they reunited Again not knowing.and Nina caught Aiden's attention again.

Present

"You didn't know how much i wanted Nina but she would be with Ethan all the time.now It's gonna get reversed haha and iam gonna find Nina's mom too" Aiden said and got.he went out and locked the door while his mother was cursing at him.

Nina's POV

The sunlight hit my face and i got up.i noticed Ethan was still sleeping.he was looking so handsome."you haven't changed at all Chris"i thought to my self.i freshened up and went to make breakfast for us.i made a casual breakfast as i was lazy too.i took the plates and placed them on the table.suddenly i felt warms arms around my waist.i got startled by his sudden action.he digged his face on my neck sniffing my smell.i turned around and pushed him away.

"Do you know what are you doing?" i asked him.i smirked at me and came closer i tried to step back but i was pinned by him anyway..."i was just trying to have my breakfast-"he replied. Before he could say further anythung my phone started ringing.i pushed him away and received it.

OTP
Nina:"hello?"
Nina's Mom:hey dear how are you?
Nina:iam totally fine.
Nina's mom:oh okay then see you later.
Nina:uh-

"That's so random" i spoke to myself.

After breakfast i was scrolling on my phone literally ignoring him.i came to me and said,"Let's go out"i replied,"iam busy"

"What kind of busy?"he sat beside me

"really busy go ask your girlfriend she might be free for you all the time"i said which really sounded like a jealousy cat.

" girlfriend?"

"Yeah"

"Oh...i see she is busy too and she Isn't important"

I really wanted him to say that he Doesn't have one but what he said made me really disappointed.he snatched my phone which made me look at him furiously.

"Wtf Ethan?"

"You really thought i have a girlfriend and That's why you ignored me?bruh and you thought iam that kund of playboy?"

His sad face caught me off Guard.

"N-no i was"

"Yeah you were just what?playing hard to get?"

"Noo.i-"

Wait!what am i trying to do fvck

"Yeah.so what?i thought these so what?" i said with an attitude.

"So that's why you ignored me?You were jealous Weren't you?"

"Of course n-not"

He smirked at me.i couldn't keep the eye contact.i looked away from him.

Gosh how can someone be that handsome.goddammit!

"Okay then Let's play a game if i lose i will stop meeting you for ever and if you lose you will have to do whatever i will say"

"Ummm deal.what game is it?"i asked

He smirked at me again.

"Stop smirkingike that fvcking Ethan"

"Why?you get goosebumps?"

"No i meant stop smirking and tell me what game is it?"

"Huh It's gonna be fun for me It's a win-win game"

"What?"