Chapter 19 Red Shoes

_Nina_

Janice,jake called "us" to hangout with them as we often hang out together.and of Course that " us" is me and ethan.i was embarrassed to face him.after the kiss but when we met he seemed so fine as if nothing happened.i kinda got irritated but then Thought that it was good for me.

Janice and Jake were walking away from us.they were on the front as we were walking slowly.we looked like some sort of couples or something.i wore my new red shoe to kinda show off my shoe.but i didn't know i would be that uncapable of wearing new shoes as it brings embarrassment.

"Look my lady we do look good together,Don't we?" Ethan said while walking.

"Good together my ass" i replied.

"C' mon Don't be shy It's Just me and you and me and you"

"Somehow your cringy words are stinky mind to keep your mouth shut?"

"You Don't have to feel It's cringy as It's not"

"It is god damn it"

"Damn you look so sexy when your angry"

"Ugh iam walking away from you"

As i was about to walk fast my shoe got hit with stone and i fell.the most embarrassing moment of my life was that if anybody asked.a lady was walking by she got concerned and asked,"oh my god girl are you okay?" i just wanted to merge with the ground at that moment but i had no choice so i smiled at her and replied,"oh iam fine"..Ethan sat in front of me on one knee and looked at me smirking.

That devil gosh

I Didn't look at him i just looked away.he touched my ankle making me startled.i looked at him Only to find him staring at my red shoe.i didn't want him to see my new shoe that way ugh..

"does ut hurt"he said while touching my ankle.concern ness showed up at his voice.i didn't hurt so i said,"no it Doesn't."..

he looked at me trying not to show how worried he was and said,"that will happen if you try to fight me"i rolled my eyes at him.i pushed him and tried to stand up but Couldn't make it.so i fell on him as he caught me.thank god i didn't fell on his chest or else it would've been hella embarrassing.he smirked to shove away his worriedness.

"Hold my hand"he said.i rolled my eyes once again.but i had no choice as i Didn't want the situation be more complicated than that was.he helped me stand and sit on a bench beside.and about jake and janice that two love birds were out of our sight.Ethan went to bring some ice even though i told him not to.

Suddenly something caught my attention janice was running away from there alone.i wanted to go to her and ask something as that Didn't seem fine to me.in no time Ethan came up to me with ice.he removed my shoe to put ice.

" hell nah!!!Ethan!!"

"You have toooo or else you Won't be able to walk"

"It will be fine fuck!give me my shoe back and leave me fucking alone"

"Fuck then who will take you home?with that ankle?"

"Why do you care" the words split out of my mouth without acknowledging.i sounded some sort of angryness and disappointment.he looked at me hearing sudden change of my voice.

"Why shouldn't i" he replied.i looked at him being moved.his voice was calm yet caring.i didn't expect him to say that.after putting ice for a while the pain smoothly went away.it was just a fracture.he helped me put my shoe on.

"You are always so clumsy that you need someone to take care of you"he said while tying my shoe.he sounded like he knows me for a while of course he does.i slightly smiled but then i put on a poker face again..

Don't fall in his trap ugh stupid girl..i thought to my self.

He walked me home and said goodbye.sometimes we become good friends,maybe besties and sometimes we act like highschool bully or something.i hate him but i want him,i hate him but i care for him,i hate him but i feel good with him.or maybe hate is just a word?

Later that i got a text from Janice.

OTP
iam such a foolish.

What happened?
Are you okay?

I was just blind.Erica was right.

Now who the fuck is Erica?

My childhood friend.

You are still on touch with your childhood friends?god
I mean what did she said?

She said that we are not good enough.he likes someone else or he is just a Fuck boy like Ethan.

She did?

Yeah!and guess what whatever she said is turning out to be true.she said there's something fishy about Jake.

And you Believed her?

Not until

Until what?

I-

First of all Ethan is not a fuck boy.It's not that i like him or something but i saw him.i just kinda know him.

Since When?

What?

You started taking his side?

That's not the fact tell me what happened iam dying you know

I just can't text wanna call?

I think it would be better if we meet.

Okay
If you want i can sleepover

Of Course! Iam free my whole place is empty.

Okay see you in a bit

Texting her i realised her state is not that better than i thought.i would be better if she spills out all her emotions tonight as i knew something bad had already happened with her.after a while i heard my door bell rang.