Chapter 14 Still Burning

_Nina_

"So,where am i gonna sleep tonight?as i have to stay with you" Ethan said while Jumping on the bed.i narrowed my eyes at him,"what do you mean?"i asked.i just smirked and showed me to jump on the bed."huh!there's no way iam sleeping with you in the same bed.probably never!"i said he pout and made puppy eyes.

Aw cute!hups no!no Nina Don't fall for that!

"I am sleeping on the croucher" with i started walking towards the living room.suddenly he came from behind and grabbed my hand and turned me around amd said,"we will be in one room"..i looked at him and replied,"no never!".."i will sleep on the floor you sleep on the bed."he said.i replied,"you will catch cold like that."..

"Then Let's sleep together?" he said teasing me.i jerked his hand and started walking again.he stopped me and said,"huh come on i was kidding.i Won't catch cold."with that he pulled me in the room and i walked in with him.i placed his bed on the floor and i layed on the bed.after a while i asked him,"are you Alright?do you need anything?"..

he replied,"yes.i want you in my arms"..i got blushed and said,"shut up"..after that i heard him chuckling.soon i droved into sleep and i Don't remember anything else what Happened more as i was already sleep.

_Third Person_

A man outside the door saw Ethan and ran a far away.so he Won't see him.and yeah that man went in time Ethan didn't noticed him.Ethan examined the door with his eyes.then rang the bell..after a moment they went inside."this is going exactly according to the plan "he said to Him self. He took out his phone and dialed a number and called.On The Phone," Your daughter is quite scared but by sending Ethan you did a mistake."He said..

A women from the other side said,"If she gets hurt-"

"Oh i was just going to scare her.Don't worry i will wait for more days so i can enjoy more intense" he spoke in between her words.

"Don't you dare to do that again!!i will sue you"

"Oh i love to have fun..Don't forget about her father.you Remember what he did right?when the fire was sparkling in the whole house.when his friend told him not to go in but he still went in to help him!what a tragedy scene it was" Your fvcking husband was burning and Her dad was just watching.guess i never Knew he had a daughter will be more prettier,his one and only child."

"Your father pushed him away to save her!"

"Yeah then let me see what is so important in her that everyone wanted to save her! "

Past moments

"You really did a great job!i was so proud of you my friend" Nina's Father said.

"Really dad?" 6 year old Nina replied.

Someone came in the room and said teasingly,"oh man! I came in without permission!"Nina laughed at his clumsiness."go play outside with Chris and Aiden"her father told her.and she also went out to play.that man sat beside her father and said,"hum Mr.Michael you really should hide your daughter somewhere safe.after all she is a girl everyone's eyes are on her."

           Nina's father looked at him and said,"i know Mr.Harry ..you Don't have to talk with that much formalities haha"..then Harry said,"oh come on that's my friend haha."

After a while,Michael went out to check the children.he noticed Nina running inside.he stopped her and said,"be careful daughter.where are you going in a rush?"..she replied,"iam thirsty dad"with that she went inside."she is so playful."he thought.he went to play with Aiden and Chris.Chris went home to bring some toys as they lived at the same road.after a while,something was burning..

Fire,Nina?Harry!?

End of past

"I still get the smell of burning.how my father told us not to go in.how the whole house burned down.Her father went in to save both of them then why did he left him behind??why!!!???what is important in Nina!!??Her father named Chris at All the money and documents!i can't wait to kill all if you bitch!"That man said.

" Aiden!he is your -"That women said.

"Huh you Don't how i really hoped that Harry and Michael would die together but fvck my dad he was way too protective!i wanted Nina and i still want.nothing worked as my plans but now it will!..i will throw all the birds in the same cage"

"I feel ashamed to be your mother!you ruined happiness just for money!!release me!!!let me!!when i will get out of here i will fvcking sue you!"that women said.

" you enjoyed your daughter's wedding and didn't even invited me huh?iam her fvcking brother too.why nobody knows about me?!well iam back now bitch.and i got you tonight.guess Hannah is the next target hahaha.."

With that he hung up the call and started walking towards a car.he got in and said,"Did you find Nina's parents?"someone from behind spoke,"no when she knew we are coming she immediately went out the country".."she is a coward even left her daughter alone."he said..that man from behind replied,"but i bet she is preparing something.those CCTV cameras infront of her house wasn't there before"

"What!?oh no Let's get out here.fvck!!how i Didn't see it coming!"

"Harry!hold my hands.we can make it together!" Harry pushed Michael and Nina out of the door and said,"Keep them safe for my sake"..that was the last thing Michael heard.Unconscious little Nina in his arms.and a box...