Chapter V: Class President

Start from the beginning

All Might's silence made her tilt her head, "Is that helpful at all?"

He snapped back to reality, "Yes, that's extremely helpful. Thank you, young Ashido," he stood up, "Well! You should get back to class now!"

He started guiding her towards the door. "Wait a minute. We're done already?"

"Yes! I have paperwork, and you don't want to miss the Class President vote do you?"

Her eyes lit up, "Class president?!" She shot out the door and ran to class. Once she turned the corner All Might closed the door and paced back and forth with his hand under his chin, 'Young Sasuke got his quirk from All For One... He's lucky to have not turned into a virtual doll, but why would All For One try to bind a random child to his will by giving him a quirk? It just doesn't make any sense,' he stopped pacing, 'Unless maybe he was trying to make both him and his parents submit to him? All this does is make more questions though... Mainly, what would have caused All For One to kill them?' he shook his head. 'Just guessing won't get me anywhere. I'll find out eventually.'

It was lunchtime for Class 1A, and Sasuke got his lunch. He was trying to find an empty table, but the Cafeteria was so packed that there wasn't a single one. He was about to just leave the Cafeteria, but someone called out to him, "Hey, Sasuke! Over here!"

He turned his head and saw Ochaco waving at him. Iida and Midoriya sat next to and across from her. Sasuke sighed and walked over then sat down next to Iida.

She leaned on the table to get a better look at him, "You're Deku's friend, right?"

"Deku?" he raised a brow. 

Midoriya waved his hand, "I'm trying to turn it into something more positive."

"Hn. And friend?"

He put his hands up, "I-I just said I knew you from Middle School!"

He faced Ochaco, "Friend is an exaggeration. We're well acquainted though."

Well, I'm sure that we'll all become friends either way!"

"Hn," Sasuke turned his focus back to his food and Midoriya changed the topic, "I was made class president so suddenly. I'm really not sure that I'm up for the task...

Sasuke kept eating his rice, "You aren't."

Midoriya lowered his head and Ochaco pouted, "Don't be so negative!"

"It's realistic. He was hunched over sweating just standing in front of the class, someone else would be better like Yaoyorozu or Iida compared to Midoriya in his current state." Midoriya's head lowered more, "But... He could grow into it," he looked at Midoriya, "He used to stutter almost every sentence and cry a lot, so he's already a lot more confident compared to Middle School. He's put a lot of work in, so I'm not too surprised he was voted in."

Midoriya's head raised again with a smile. Ochaco said, "Sasuke, you gotta tell us some of these Middle School Deku stories sometime!"

Midoriya shook his hands and head rapidly, "Please never do that..."

Iida spoke up, "I for one think that Midoriya will be all right. You've got the guts and judgment when it counts, Midoriya. I voted for you because I knew you had it in you to carry us through."

"But didn't you want to become Class president too, Iida? You even have the look down with the glasses!"

"As I said, one's volition has nothing to do with one's actual suitability. I did nothing more than follow my own judgment on the situation.

Midoriya leaned in, "You're so proper, Iida."

"Yeah! You're always going on about honor and stuff, Iida. I may be wrong, but are you from an Upper Crust Family?!"