TAMED AND TAINTED (6.17)

Start from the beginning

.
.
In Eighth month

" Abhi I'm anxious ... " Said Akshara .. biting her nails ..

Ab : Akshu Don't eat your nails , it's not good for your and baby's health , but first it's a bad habit ..

Abhimanyu said slapping her hand ..

Ak : Abhi ... Listen na .. emm Abhi I am feeling a little dizzy and a little weird moment inside me .. " but before she could complete ..

Ab: Akshu are you ok , are you getting labour pain .. but how , it's just eighth month .. wait I will call the doctor .. " While Akshara mentally slapped herself ..

Ak : Abhi it's so .. first cut the call .. I asked something cut it ... "

Akshara make him sit beside her .. and keep his hand on her belly ..

Abhi : " What's this ?? .. " asked while he cares her belly ..

Akshu : " Nothing actually it feels good ... " And the next thing make them gasp ..

Ak : " Abhi baby kicked .. " her eyes where filled with tears ..

Abhi smiles while his eyes get filled too.He kissed her forehead .They were interrupted by a knock on their room door.Abhimanyu groaned in frustration and opened the door and made an annoying face when the little creature passed near him .

Ab : Abee This is my room .Go and disturb your parents.

Shivu: Kaa

Ak : Abhi don't you dare to say anything to my Shivu baby .

Shivu smirked at Abhimanyu and climbed on the bed and kissed on Akshara's belly and cheeks while Abhimanyu gasped like a fish.

Shivu: Chachi mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Night

Abhimanyu had to go hospital for an emergency while Akshara was sitting alone in their room.When Shefali entered the room and locked it kneely .Akshara looked at her and she came and sat on bed. Opening her bag she took out a pizza box and passed near her.

Her eyes shined like a kid who got his favourite toy.

Ak : How you know that I was craving for this .

She : I also had faced all this mood swings and cravings and I know Abhimanyu never let you eat all this and today he is not home so I ordered it today

Said Shefali taking a slice of pizza.

Ak : Bhabhi I am feeling very nervous .I don't know why .

She : Don't worry Akshara it happens and everyone is here me , Manjiri chachi and most importantly 4 practice doctors in this house.

Akshu nodded as her worries was shooing away but still she is scared.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In Ninth month

Ab: Akshara this is last few days in your ninth month , so no moment As doctor has informed us , that you can have your labour pain at anytime .. ok so you have to follow your schedule properly ..

Ak : Abhi calm down , and I remember all the things , this schedule I'm following from last nine month .. so some more days .. ( caressing her belly ) baby come soon momma and dada are waiting for you .. " and hold his hand ... Later they pass a small smile to each other ..

Same day ..

After lunch everyone is chit-chatting in the garden , As today is Sunday , all were sitting in Garden .

Everyone was talking when Akshara held Abhi's hand tightly . Abhimanyu look at her and she was in pain .He looked down and found her wet and realised her water broke .

Akshara let out a small cry . Abhimanyu without wasting any time picked her up took to car where Harshvardhan is already started the car and rushed her to hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshu is taken inside the labour room. Abhimanyu is pacing around . Akshara refused him in seeing him so worried .Akshara's shout can be heard and her curses to Abhimanyu making him embarrassed infront of everyone.

Soon they heard a cry and Abhimanyu stood rooted at his place.He smiled in tears .Harshvardhan patted his back . Soon a nurse came out and handed a tiny fragile figure wrapped in blue baby blanket to Abhimayu and he smiled in tears and kissed the his forehead.The baby wrapped it's fingers around Abhimanyu's thumb.

Ab : Can we meet Akshu .

Doctor nodded and went inside the room . Abhimanyu saw Akshara opening her eyes. He immediately rushed to her and helped her.

Akshara looked at the tiny figure in Abhi's hand and smiled in tears .Abhi took the baby from her and smiled in tears and kissed her forehead.

Ak: My Baby

Everyone met the baby .Kairav was the happiest person .

Ak : Listen you two Abhi and Kairav bhaiya mai apne baby ko woh aapke laye hue frocks nahi pehnaungi .

Ha : Frocks toh mai bhi laya tha bohot saare mai apni poti ke liye.

Man/Swa: Hum bhi

Neil : Koi baat nahi bhabhi mai frocks nahi laya.

Ak: Very good Neil and you all go and donate them . Me and Bhabhi had brought many cute dresses for baby but not frocks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone left leaving Akshu and Abhi alone while Akshara was lovingly looking at her baby . Abhimanyu sat near her and kissed her forehead Akshara kept her head on his shoulder while screen blurred upon their smiling face.

*******************

One more part will come of this story justifying the title of this book.

Please do Vote and Comments

Please give votes apni pyari neend kurbaan karke yeh update likha hai .