Ch 1; home sweet (not) home

Start from the beginning

Andreas swallows hardly with an unsure smile.
" I-..I'm F-fine" he lies and let's out an awkward laugh.
Junta raises an eyebrow and looks doubtfully at him.
But drops the subject, and keeps walking forward to board the flight.

Even if three is an uneven number, they could sit next each others at the plane. Without any seat left over.
Takato on the seat near the aisle, where he easily could order something to eat or drink from the stewardess.
Junta in the middle, and Andreas next the window where he anxiously stares out through it.

°○°○~☆~○°○°

Many hours later the plane lands in Denmark where the three men must take the train over to Sweden.
Yes, they could had landed in Stockholm instead. But it would take longer time to travel to Andreas' place, than traveling from Copenhagen in Denmark. Which sounds ridiculous. But that's the case. Plus, it's cheaper from Copenhagen than from Stockholm to Lund.
So, therefore they landed in Denmark with the plane than in Sweden.

While sitting on the train, Takato looks curiously at Andreas.
"Does your family live in the central parts of Lund?"
Andreas shakes the head.
" No-... My mother... And probably my sister, live a bit outside in a house. An apartment has never been my mother's thing... She loves taking care of her garden" he answers.
"Oh?-..." Takato exhales, before he starts furrowing the eyebrows thoughtfully.
"Eh?... What do you mean with...'Probably'?!... Shouldn't you know if your sister still lives at home?"
Andreas let's out a short laugh and shrugs.
"I mean... She is still young... But she might has moved out anyway..."
Takato raises an eyebrow.
"But shouldn't you know if she has or not?"
"No-..." Andreas starts saying while leaning back on one of the four seats, where two seats are facing the other two. There Junta sits next him, while Takato sits in front Junta with the body a bit turned toward Andreas.
"... I haven't spoken with them for a while... Actually, none of them even know I'm arriving today" he explains, and feels a bit silly to admit; he hasn't spoken with his family for months.
Takato raises a brow.
"They don't even know you are back in Sweden?... What if they have others plans than being able to meet us-eh-you?" He gulps and isn't completely comfortable to meet any parents yet. It would most likely be a relief, if Andreas' family couldn't meet them... Just seeing the country would be enough.

Andreas gives him a small smile in encouragement.
"Don't worry-... My mother has never been the person who loved making up plans and leaving her home... If it wasn't 'Cause she must work, she would most likely stay at home as some kind of housewife..."
Takato nods slowly. A simple response, since he didn't knew what else he would talk about.

Soon the train arrived to Lund, where they existed.
The platform was heavily crowded, and few rude people tried entering the train without giving the people the chance to exist first.
Despite they were tired from the long travel, Junta is snickering from something he just told Takato, where Takato responded with a loud and high-pitched protest.
Andreas smiles toward them, and for a brief moment his eyes look to the other side, where a familiar person makes his heart to skip a beat.
Strands of white hair bounces in the air, escaping the loosely bun.
Andreas wides the eyes in shock.
Then he narrows them, toward the direction where the person walked. But before he could get a better look on the person, he disappeared in the crowd.
Could it be?-.... No... It can't be, right?
No way he could had seen his ex, who should still be in prison... Right?

°○°○~☆~○°○°

The person who welcomed them at the hotel, from behind the reception desk, gives them weird looks.
"If you gentlemen want, I may change the room for you..."
Andreas shakes the head.
" There aren't any mistakes-... We actually booked a room with a double bed plus a single bed..."
The receptionist looks curiously at them. Not giving any hint of cleverness.
With a movement with the nose and the upper lip, his dark mustache flinches.
He didn't made the movement in a sign of disgust for his customers... No, it was just an old and bad habit. Something he sometimes does, when he tries adding two and two.... Understanding the whole picture.
The man in his late forties, inhales a short breathe.
"Pardon me sirs... The thought of two boyfriends with their friend, visiting the hotel together... Actually passed my mind... Of course you want to share same room where two of you share bed..." he apologized with a nervous smile, before he starts kneeling down a little to reach the key underneath the counter.
Even though most people might be alright with homosexuals in Sweden, poly-relationships were still new. Something unfamiliar for the most people.
Andreas flinches.
"Actually-... We are all-... Ouch!-..." Andreas starts protesting until Takato kicks his calf hardly.
While Takato stares pissed at Andreas who starts jumping on one leg while caressing the other, the receptionist hums asking.
Junta chuckles a slightly amused and bothered.
Then the blonde takes the key from the man, and walks to their room.

Takato grunts while heading to the room.
"Don't tell me, you were about to tell him; we are all dating!... That's embarrassing" he growls annoyed.
Andreas clicks the tongue while shrugging.
"So what?-... We are in Sweden now... Besides... You will probably only see that man a few days, and then never again... How awful could it be? If he knows the truth about us dating?!"
Takato rolls the eyes.
"That's not the point... The point is... You are way to opened about those things... It's... Weird... And embarrassing..." he points out and looks away with a bit flushed face.
Andreas blinks.
Then he chuckling runs an arm around Takato's shoulders and pulls him toward him.
"You are so cute~" Andreas says with a slightly loud voice, causing Takato to get even more flushed.
"I'M NOT CUTE... AND WHAT DID I SAID ABOUT THESE WEIRD THINGS?!" He growls.
Andreas laughs louder while Junta smiles softly at them.
The blonde starts getting more relaxed the more happy Andreas seems being. Maybe he doesn't need worry way too much about him?
Perhaps they could actually enjoy the trip as planned?!
... Hopefully...

Hi, I'm back!... With a short story~... Hopefully you will enjoy it. I'm a slow updater though... So, yeah... haha
Oh well... See you in next chapter ~