New Intro! Friendship Games!

The Nintega Guy: Well, guys. We're back once again with making this story and this time I brought along some special guests that are going to help me with making this arc of Equestria Girls!

The Nintega Guy then walks over to a couple of curtains with a rope hanging down on the side of them as he reaches over and grabs the rope.

The Nintega Guy: Everybody! ...I would like to introduce to you all... The Man of Meta and the Leader of the Wolfpack themselves... Shadowlight2784 and Jordanwolfboy9743!

Nintega pulls down the rope and the curtains open up to reveal two of Nintega's best friends as once they were revealed, a crowd cheer was heard as Jordan gives a two-finger salute with a smirk while Shadow gives a small smile with a small wave before walking over to Nintega.

Shadowlight2784: Wow... I'm getting some serious deja vu. Feels like only yesterday when I was assisting Jordan in his EG story.

The Nintega Guy: I know, right? I feel that too! But now look at us! You guys are now working with me on my book! Seriously... when I was thinking about how all of this was going to continue, I already knew that I couldn't go at this one alone.

Shadowlight2784: Honestly, if there's anyone we should be thanking, it's LordStar. He may not be around as much, but he pretty much brought us together.

Jordanwolfboy9743: True that. So... I'm guessing you finally ran out of creative juices since you're calling on our help, huh?

He asked, smirking as Nintega laughed sarcastically.

The Nintega Guy: It's only for this particular arc, smart guy.

Shadowlight2784: I mean... he's kinda got a point there.

The Nintega Guy: Who's side are you on?!

Shadowlight2784: *chuckles* I'm just teasing. So anyways, I've heard a lot about this (R/N) (Rival's Name) character. What's his beef?

The Nintega Guy: Think of him like an Anti-(Y/N). Basically covers most of his aspects except his personality. Just like the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts.

Indigo Zap: What's that supposed to mean?!

That voice startled Nintega and the others as they each turned around to find the Shadow Five right behind staring at them with judgmental looks.

The Nintega Guy: ...Okay, seriously? Where did you guys even come from?

Shadowlight2784: Wait...are they even the right Shadowbolts?

Jordanwolfboy9743: Uh, that depends on your definition of "the right Shadowbolts".

Sugarcoat: We're standing here in the flesh aren't we? Isn't that more than enough proof for you?

Shadowlight2784: You... are aware that me and Jordan wrote a story involving all of you before, right? Which by the way, had all of you committed to a watered down version of myself. Plus, I have a story that involves multiple different variations of Canterlot; it's kind of hard to tell these days.

Lemon Zest: I don't think so. Wait, dude! You're telling us that we're not the only ones of us who are part of these kinds of book series?

Sour Sweet: *sweetly* Oh, that's wonderful. *sourly* If you want to play guessing games on who is who.

???: We do have different ways of telling each other apart, you know.

Everyone froze as all eight of them turned their heads to spot (Y/N) standing by the doorway, cross-armed with a smirk. Everyone tilts their heads in confusion, but then Shadowlight quickly realizes who this is.